Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Just bought this - making the best of staying home!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Whatever it takes to keep moving UHC. The garage is open. You know where I am.

Hey brother looks like ill be watching Brady here in Tampa next 2 years. I have season tickets right behind Bucs bench... I think hell do well. Bucs have 2 top notch receivers and a beefed up "O" to protect his old ass.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Hey brother looks like ill be watching Brady here in Tampa next 2 years. I have season tickets right behind Bucs bench... I think hell do well. Bucs have 2 top notch receivers and a beefed up "O" to protect his old ass.

I'll be routing for him when he's not playing against the Pats. You will realize how good he is when you watch him every week, even though he's nearing the end of the road. He makes everyone around him better.

I'm very involved in the football world, and have met him multiple times. He's actually a really good guy. I worked with him for a day a few years ago at a charity event for special needs kids, and he was all class. When I came back the next year to work the same event, he remembered my name, who I was, and even played catch with one of my kids for a few minutes and then signed his football. He made it a point to treat everyone very nicely, and never acted like he was above anyone. And watching him with those special needs kids was great to see. He seemed genuinely happy to be there. It wasn't a forced thing at all.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
And coming with some corona

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Whatever it takes to keep moving UHC. The garage is open. You know where I am.

Thanks bro - I'm not leaving or going near anyone but the grocery store, until this shit is over with. Between you and the ging, I wish I could go to either/both.

J

Jaxz

Feb 29, 2020
I used small cats for deads ,5lb buckets full of water for curls , transmission for bench and 40 lb vest for squats .
. That's the best I could do for poor ass fucker like me .

Mutant 75

Mutant 75

Feb 22, 2020
I'm finding great deals on facebook market place

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic