Sep 30, 2011
I am admiring all of the jewelry :)

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I don’t understand the blurry pictures.
It makes it hard to tell anything.
It seems like this day and age everyone has a phone that should take a decent picture.

At a blurry distance, you look ok the best I can tell.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
I don’t understand the blurry pictures.
It makes it hard to tell anything.
It seems like this day and age everyone has a phone that should take a decent picture.

At a blurry distance, you look ok the best I can tell.
Hmmm, "blurry"? Looks clear on my end.Maybe I was flexing too hard for the pic and my hand was shaking?? Lol.I dint know.

But thanks.For a 53yr old husband and dad and guy who still works 60-70 hrd a week, 6 days a week and eat what I like, im trying to keep young.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Like I said it’s hard to tell anything.
Just stand back and snap a photo.
You may look great, just can’t tell .

What’s your goals? Are you here to learn?
Maybe to teach or help others?

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021

Again, all I did was "stand back and snapped a pic". Lol.I dont worry about if its "cute enough".Thats the pic I took.Dont screem them to say "Nah thats not good enough". The pics me.
Im 53 brother.No im not here to learn or teach.At this stage in my life my goals are to remain happy and healthy and still be able to do outdoor activities with my family.
I have been off the boards for close to a decade maybe.Just wanted to get back to it and shoot the shit with others in the game.

Thats all.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021

But I have a description in my intro about me that tells a little more detail brother.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Who said anything about “cute”
I just said there bad quality. Also bad angles.
Don’t be mad about it. It’s a fact.
If your proud of who you are and what you have built why the silly pictures. Those - I can’t see if your well built or just average.

53 is not old. I’m
Not far behind. I know a lot of guys in there 50’s that look bad ass, and have put in work for decades. You may be in that group, just can’t tell.

You mention a return to the forums.
I’ve been moderating since 01. Browsed a bit before that. What forum did you call home?

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Who said anything about “cute”
I just said there bad quality. Also bad angles.
Don’t be mad about it. It’s a fact.
If your proud of who you are and what you have built why the silly pictures. Those - I can’t see if your well built or just average.

53 is not old. I’m
Not far behind. I know a lot of guys in there 50’s that look bad ass, and have put in work for decades. You may be in that group, just can’t tell.

You mention a return to the forums.
I’ve been moderating since 01. Browsed a bit before that. What forum did you call home?

Was I mad??? Lol.I guess it came off that way?? Not mad at all.
Just stating the fact that I dont worry about how my pics look.I snap one and post it.Thats all. As for the quality, ive posted plenty of selfies for you to look at and see if they are of better quality to you.As I said, the one you're talking about lools perfectly clear to me but maybe its my eyes?lol

As for 53 being old.Im immortal so age means nothing to me.Never said it was old.I said at "53 im not looking to learn of teach", replying directly to your question.

As for "what board I called home"? I hung out on many in the past, under different names that ive mentioned before on the board here.Dont get into where I was in the past.Im here for now.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
If you don’t want to get into the past, why mention you have “been off the “boards” for nearly a decade?
From past experiences watching many guys like you come and go... they do not want to talk about there past forum history for a reason.
If your not hear to learn or teach anything
Why post so many beginner threads?
My thinking is it must be for some reason or another.
Time always tells the story.
Until then I’ll just say welcome to the forum.
I’ll consider you the same as any othering gung ho new guy.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
If you don’t want to get into the past, why mention you have “been off the “boards” for nearly a decade?
From past experiences watching many guys like you come and go... they do not want to talk about there past forum history for a reason.

If your not hear to learn or teach anything
Why post so many beginner threads?
My thinking is it must be for some reason or another.

Time always tells the story.
Until then I’ll just say welcome to the forum.
I’ll consider you the same as any other hung ho new guy.

Why mention that I was on otjer boards? Because I was.Getting.into which is my biz.There is a reason and its my business.Not looking for anyones approval.

Why so many posts?? Because its what I do.Sadly, the longtime "vip's" that should be doing it, love to hide in the shadows and only come out to beat their chests and trash talk new members for posting, which is always a great way to build new membership and activity.LOL.

As for those that come and go, with great welcomes and words from the "vip's" on the boards, no wonder so many go.Not me cause no one on line is worthy of upsetting me or chasing me away.

But thanks for the questions, the talk and the welcome brother.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic