pbtom

Julius Maddox Breaks Unofficial World Record with 765 Pound Bench Press

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Dude made it look easy. Wow!

No way in a million years I'd agree to spot that man. If he didn't get that weight, I have a hard time believing those 3 retards would have been able to save him.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Dude made it look easy. Wow!

No way in a million years I'd agree to spot that man. If he didn't get that weight, I have a hard time believing those 3 retards would have been able to save him.
I couldn't imagine them catching that, maybe the 3 of them could lift it slightly so he could slide out.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Gene Rychlak (RIP) once dropped ~1000lbs on his upper torso, although that was one of the early "the Shirt" lifts. Think the shirtless WR mighta been around 710-15 at the same time, by way of comparison to this Maddox lift. There were spotters around, they weren't slack, Gene just gave out so suddenly they couldn't react.

He seemed to recover well; that "RIP" I put up there was not from the accident. Cause of death @ 51yo was just normal to be expected heart stuff from someone who pursues HUGE, but I always wondered if that accident caused some undiagnosed heart or blood vessel damage from impact that killed him slowly rather than instantly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic