Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Jones HW return fight

Rigatortoise

Rigatortoise

Nov 25, 2022
He’s been gone for a while but, I am really eager to see this fight. I usually don’t have a problem picking who I think is going to win but, this one has me stumped.

Mac is coming back as well although I don’t think his return is gonna result in a comeback winning streak.
Lot of good fights coming up this year.

I even put a little money on jake Paul this weekend . He’s annoying as fuck but relentless

what fights are you looking forward too

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Post usada and eye poke rule change Jon has been incredibly underwhelming. I don't see the break and move to hw doing him any favors.

I never actually got on the Irish cunt train.

I'm pretty hyped for the Izzy Alex rematch. That's just a technical showcase I can enjoy no matter how it turns out.

Always looking forward to khamzat but with Ramadan and once again no one trying to fight him that's probably not happening until early summer.

Rigatortoise

Rigatortoise

Nov 25, 2022
Post usada and eye poke rule change Jon has been incredibly underwhelming. I don't see the break and move to hw doing him any favors.

I never actually got on the Irish cunt train.

I'm pretty hyped for the Izzy Alex rematch. That's just a technical showcase I can enjoy no matter how it turns out.

Always looking forward to khamzat but with Ramadan and once again no one trying to fight him that's probably not happening until early summer.
You could very well be right, Gane could smoke him and end his career. But what ifs tickle me balls.

As much as I’d like to see Izzy take the belt back, I really think Alex is too big and too strong for him.

lot of people see Mac as a publicity stunt, and I kind of agree at this point but again, the what ifs. Chael came out and called Mac out about his substance abuse, which I agree is unacceptable considering his current position.

Khamzat and burns was a banger, who do you think his next fight is

19Norris

19Norris

Feb 5, 2023
Gane is going to have to watch out for a take down the whole fight which I believe will change his striking up quite a bit. If Jones takes him to the ground is for sure over. I think everyone has forgotten how truly phenomenal Jones is.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
You could very well be right, Gane could smoke him and end his career. But what ifs tickle me balls.

As much as I’d like to see Izzy take the belt back, I really think Alex is too big and too strong for him.

lot of people see Mac as a publicity stunt, and I kind of agree at this point but again, the what ifs. Chael came out and called Mac out about his substance abuse, which I agree is unacceptable considering his current position.

Khamzat and burns was a banger, who do you think his next fight is
Khamzat's coach mentioned that he is going to fight at middleweight after Ramadan.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I think he will beat Gane pretty easily. Gane was taken down and controlled by Ngannou fairly easily. Ngannou is no wrestler. Jones will take Gane down with ease and control him until he poses no threat on the feet. But hey, all it takes is one punch.

Connor is an egotistical, narcissistic bitch. Great striker but terrible grappling and is on the down hill slide of his career.

Izzy vs Alex good fight, not great. Will watch again. Can Izzy make the changes to beat Alex? I don't know, he got so few chances to actually land a power shot. Alex has a damn granite chin and 1 punch KO power. I would say Izzy needs to wear him out and finish strong in the later rounds but can he vs a tank?

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I’m excited to see his return!
No way I would bet against him. One of my favorites to watch.
I am thinking he is about to be the ufc HW champ

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic