What's New?

Joint Care Meds-too long

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey gang,
So i have been taking Beverly International Joint Care meds 3x's/day religiously for heck i dunno 10 yrs or so.....recently it seems that my joints have been more achy and I remember reading about how your body accommodates to some supps/meds and eventually they may stop working.
So i stopped about a week ago and got some other joint care med.
So far so good.

I have osteoarthritis in left knee, but have not been prescribed any arthritis meds.

I guess you have to switch up every now and then huh.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I like BI supps. I've used their UMP and Ultra40s for 15 years.
Other than Advil, the only thing that works for my joints is either gin or bourbon. These medicines work for a large number of maladies. Quite versatile....

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I like BI supps. I've used their UMP and Ultra40s for 15 years.
Other than Advil, the only thing that works for my joints is either gin or bourbon. These medicines work for a large number of maladies. Quite versatile....

Gin or Bourbon huh? Yuk for either....but perhaps i should continue my journey with Scotch.....perhaps.....LOL....

Reactions: CFM
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Gin or Bourbon huh? Yuk for either....but perhaps i should continue my journey with Scotch.....perhaps.....LOL....

I suppose scotch will do. After several, not only will your joints feel pretty good, but I'll start looking handsome!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Beverly is a well respected line and super expensive for many.....

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hey gang,
So i have been taking Beverly International Joint Care meds 3x's/day religiously for heck i dunno 10 yrs or so.....recently it seems that my joints have been more achy and I remember reading about how your body accommodates to some supps/meds and eventually they may stop working.
So i stopped about a week ago and got some other joint care med.
So far so good.

I have osteoarthritis in left knee, but have not been prescribed any arthritis meds.

I guess you have to switch up every now and then huh.

unfortunately the only help for osteo arthritis is anti inflamatories like advil, however, use that shit long enough and your kidneys WILL go insufficient. trust me i know. ive had both hips replaced, lower back surgery, and shoulder surgery, all due to arthritus. i have it throughout my entire bone structure, YEA! I took ibuprofen for to long at to high doses and now i have insufficient kidneys. i had taken twin labs joint supps for almost 20 yrs and zero help. i think your wasting your money on joint supps, just my 2cc's.........

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
unfortunately the only help for osteo arthritis is anti inflamatories like advil, however, use that shit long enough and your kidneys WILL go insufficient. trust me i know. ive had both hips replaced, lower back surgery, and shoulder surgery, all due to arthritus. i have it throughout my entire bone structure, YEA! I took ibuprofen for to long at to high doses and now i have insufficient kidneys. i had taken twin labs joint supps for almost 20 yrs and zero help. i think your wasting your money on joint supps, just my 2cc's.........

AND, the only thing i can take that works now is methadone. when i get up in the am i am in so much pain i can barely walk. once the methadone kicks in i feel way better. thing that sucks is the dea has limited the use of methadone for pain to 35mgs day which dont do shit. i have to play addict and get it at a clinic to get the dose i need. fucked up when the dea tells the doc how much meds to prescibe.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Cut out gluten, dairy and sugar and see how your joints feel.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012

I always thought I am Scottish. Now I know for sure.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic