Kiddorism
What's New?

John Meadows dead?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This is really sad to hear. He was a quality guy that was always positive and respectful. He had heart issues this past year, and it's my understanding he died from one or more pulmonary embolisms. Quite sobering....

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
w
This is really sad to hear. He was a quality guy that was always positive and respectful. He had heart issues this past year, and it's my understanding he died from one or more pulmonary embolisms. Quite sobering....
wonder how much of that was related to this...

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I've been following John for quite some time now... his training videos/advice were awesome.

Not only was John a great bodybuilder, but he seemed like a great guy as well. RIP.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
He had a clotting disorder, unrelated to anything other than bad genetics. It was the cause of the MI a while back, otherwise his heart and coronary arteries were good to my knowledge. Just bad luck for a really great guy. Never take anything for granted and live each day on this planet like it is your last, because it could well be.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
OMG what a terrible loss for his family and the bb community.
I watched his videos religiously and followed him on social media. I loved the way that he would describe how to do movements and he always also gave the reason why as well. Gosh, he sure was full of knowledge.

RIP.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
He had a clotting disorder, unrelated to anything other than bad genetics. It was the cause of the MI a while back, otherwise his heart and coronary arteries were good to my knowledge. Just bad luck for a really great guy. Never take anything for granted and live each day on this planet like it is your last, because it could well be.

No doubt!...I wouldn't live haphazardly, however, I would try to live to the fullest I could!....Life is EXTREMELY, short even if u make it to the average life expectancy for humans, let alone for the ones that encounter unforeseen occurrences!...This link drives home your point, W6!!!!....

Utah newlywed killed in head-on collision with wrong-way driver after wedding (msn.com)

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
His father and grandfather died at an early age as well for the same thing.

John knew the risks but lived his live how he wanted. Much respect to him.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
He was one of the greatest assets the bodybuilding community will ever have had.

Nobody is going to tell me that anabolics didn't contribute to this. I think we all know they did. If you have clotting disorders, and the other issues that he had - you know adding steroids to the issue probably isn't going to help things.

That said, John Meadows was an extremely intelligent man, and I'm sure he knew and weighed all the risks of whatever he was doing. I tip my cap to him for living his life on his terms.

RIP

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Terrible loss. He will be sorely missed.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic