Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

John Fox and the Broncos part ways

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
The way the season ended was a disappointment however I didn't see this one coming. I'm wondering where that leaves Payton Manning.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Peyton had zero velocity on his passes. Apparently he was playing with a quad tear. I'm guessing he comes back. However, learning a new system may throw a wrinkle in that.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
I wonder how pissed the bills are that they hired Rex the day Fox was fired. Oops.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I wonder how pissed the bills are that they hired Rex the day Fox was fired. Oops.

it doesn't matter....the leadership in buffalo is completely incompetent and will ruin anyone who comes to town. Sigh.......

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
it doesn't matter....the leadership in buffalo is completely incompetent and will ruin anyone who comes to town. Sigh.......

They should've let Bon Jovi buy the team, that way they could listen to shitty music while the boat sinks.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Buffalo fans are so maniacal about their teams, they will sell out regardless of the shit product they are given. It's a great ownership position actually.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Manning lost all the pop on his throws last year. It's sad to see the decline of legends you grew up with. I'm a Pats fan and am not a fan of Peyton Manning. But I do respect him. He's one of the all time greats. It's like an old vet told me years ago when I was playing semi-pro football. This guy was in his 15th year at the time - "When I was 25, I didn't react to plays like I do now, but my athletic ability let me overcome most mental lapses to make plays. Now I know what's going to happen before it happens, but my body won't let me get there anymore."

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
It will be interesting what Peyton does. His offensive coordinator is a head coaching candidate for a few teams. Fox gone was basically a riff between he and Elway on control of the roster. Elway wants total control. As for Manning, I think it will depend on who comes in and who they bring in if the OC leaves. He has the weapons to still play his style. Arm strength may be a bit of an issue but he was till better than most QB's in the NFL. They guy is a cerebral quarterback. Similar to what DieYoung is saying. He may not athletically be as good but as many reps as he is taken over the years, he can still beat you. They had some crucial injuries this year and the O-line was inconsistent.
As for Fox, there is some rumors that he could end up with my team-The Bears, but I would wonder if Adam Pace, the new GM (who already said he wants total control of the roster) will work with Fox. I like Fox and he is of the same mold as Bruce Arians, which did a pretty damn good job at turning the Arizona Cardinals around. If not Fox, I would love to see Dave Toub, an ex Bear special teams coach who is in KC now. Guy is fiery and has grit.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Why did they part ways? Maybe Fox comes to the 49ers. I bet it was all Elways dumb ass. He is reaping what he sowed for the way he did Tebow.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Why did they part ways? Maybe Fox comes to the 49ers. I bet it was all Elways dumb ass. He is reaping what he sowed for the way he did Tebow.

Maaaan..........fuk Tim tebow

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012

The Ralph Wilson Era is over, they did a purge and I hope this is a thing of the past. They're actually spending mo ey now to rebuild

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Looks like John Fox wasn't a free agent for long.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic