Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Joggers

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
There's a difference between a jogger and a runner. Those 150 lb runners just glide effortlessly, joggers just trudge.

A few years back, I did some road work, even did a few 5ks and a 10k. At some party I was bound to run into a "Runner". God I hated to hear them talk about how great running made them feel. For me it was like how I felt better after I stopped bashing my hand with a hammer. Those runnnes are weird people.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I have a pair that was bought for me by a young ex girlfriend of mine. I still use them to wipe up oil off the garage floor to this day. Very versatile, joggers are.

Oh shit. You mean those joggers. I don’t hate seeing the local college ladies jogging in their sports bras…

Am I fucking this thread up or what?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have a pair that was bought for me by a young ex girlfriend of mine. I still use them to wipe up oil off the garage floor to this day. Very versatile, joggers are.

Oh shit. You mean those joggers. I don’t hate seeing the local college ladies jogging in their sports bras…

Am I fucking this thread up or what?
The young college girlie don't look like they are running over hot Coles with razor blade cuts at the bottom of their feet.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
There's a chick I see running around my area all the time. This broad is flying! And she's a hot fit chick. Sports bra , short shorts with knee high socks, an pig tails all the time.

There's a 2 mile loop around my office area and she runs by my window at least 3 times a day. I swear this chick is running 6-8 miles at a 6 min mile pace. It's impressive. And she's hot!

I feel like she's got to be a former junkie who got hooked on running or something. She's not out for a little jog. She's running 6-8 miles like she's getting chased by a dog.

I don't run to my truck when it's raining

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
There's a chick I see running around my area all the time. This broad is flying! And she's a hot fit chick. Sports bra , short shorts with knee high socks, an pig tails all the time.

There's a 2 mile loop around my office area and she runs by my window at least 3 times a day. I swear this chick is running 6-8 miles at a 6 min mile pace. It's impressive. And she's hot!

I feel like she's got to be a former junkie who got hooked on running or something. She's not out for a little jog. She's running 6-8 miles like she's getting chased by a dog.

I don't run to my truck when it's raining
We prefer videos of these types of occurrences for research purposes .....

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
We prefer videos of these types of occurrences for research purposes .....

I haven't reached that level of creepiness yet, But this chick is like the post office - nor rain, nor sleet, nor snow - she's running by my office in a sports bra and pig tails.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I haven't reached that level of creepiness yet, But this chick is like the post office - nor rain, nor sleet, nor snow - she's running by my office in a sports bra and pig tails.

She WANTS you, dumbass ... either carpe pussum or yield your office to a younger man.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
She WANTS you, dumbass ... either carpe pussum or yield your office to a younger man.

Nah she doesn't even know I exist. Plus, my wife looks like Marla Hooch, and swings a bat like her too. Wouldn't be good for either of us.

This chick is cute but I'm seriously more impressed with her pace on the runs. Real athletes impress me no matter what the sport is. I'm not a runner but this chick would leave me gasping for air in a fetal position within a block if I ever tried to go on a run with her haha. I feel like she must burn through a pair of shoes every month.

It's 65 and pouring rain all day here, and she just went blowing by stomping through puddles about an hour ago.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic