pbtom
What's New?

JJ Watt to the Cardinals?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone else kind of surprised by this one? I thought for sure Browns or Steelers.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes, I was surprised. Not sure where he was going, but Cardinals was not on my radar. Would have loved to see him in Cleveland. They would have loved him here!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Interesting development for sure. I’m sure he’s just glad to be out of that fiasco in Houston!

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
That is a mild shock. I got to see him play at Central Michigan when my niece was there. Amazing player

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
What a waste. I guess the Bidwells have 31m to throw in the garbage.
it doesn’t make any sense

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
He had a better shot at a championship with Browns then Cardinals. But now he has another 30 mill to sooth his feelings.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Was halfway hoping he'd come back to Wisconsin where he grew up and played college ball... but the Pack would have to have let some good guys go to afford that.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I was hoping Chicago, but I knew it wasn't much of a shot. His wife or fiance plays professional soccer for the Chicago professional team, and they have stated they love the Chicago food scene, but the Bears have a bigger issue in their quarterback situation. Hopefully they try to get Russell Wilson. I don't think they will get Watson. Probably not Wilson either. But can you imagine Watt and Mack?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I was hoping Chicago, but I knew it wasn't much of a shot. His wife or fiance plays professional soccer for the Chicago professional team, and they have stated they love the Chicago food scene, but the Bears have a bigger issue in their quarterback situation. Hopefully they try to get Russell Wilson. I don't think they will get Watson. Probably not Wilson either. But can you imagine Watt and Mack?
Rather have Donald and Mack. They wouldn’t have to rush at all. Intimidation alone with those two and Hicks inside, other team would punt on first down

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Rather have Donald and Mack. They wouldn’t have to rush at all. Intimidation alone with those two and Hicks inside, other team would punt on first down
Good lord that would be sick! You're right with Donald, Hicks, and Mack, it would be a scary crew. #MonstersOfTheMidway2.0

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic