What's New?

Jeans for lifters

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey y'all.
So hubs has a hard time finding jeans that fit his meaty thighs. There is one of the Levi's he loves and wears well.
So i found a pair on Barbell Apparel:
https://barbellapparel.com/collections/men/products/relaxed-athletic-fit-in-light-wash

These are the relaxed, athletic fit in the lighter color. I will have to hem them, but thats OK i know how to do that.

Wondered if anyone else had others that they like? or have had any experience with this particular brand/place?

Thank you in advance.

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
I made the discovery about 2 years ago now that I have to buy loose fit jeans; at least if I want to get a normal size waist. The regular or straight jeans are too tight & the only way I can get them to fit is if I get them with like a 36+ inch waist, which then requires a belt & just bunches them up around the waist. I tried the "athletic" jeans when they came to my store (I've kept my part time retail/clothing store job even after I got my "real" job out of school) & the "athletic" jeans we have were even worse than the regular & straight. In addition to the "need to buy a waist size 4 sizes too big" the athletic jeans were also skin tight around my calves.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Looks like a good site, I'm going to look through it when I get a chance.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Hylete has men's "fit cut" jeans in 4 way stretch material. Feels like I'm wearing track pants...game changer.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hylete has men's "fit cut" jeans in 4 way stretch material. Feels like I'm wearing track pants...game changer.

Awesome, thanks @Mike_RN , always looking for something different for da hubs. Gotta take care of my man lol. Will def check them out. Fathers day comin up too.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Nautica, extra room in the ass and legs.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
chuck-norris-action-jeans.jpg

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I buy Levi's from there web site. The 570 baggy are the biggest below the waist but they have tapered legs which I don't like. The 569 is not quite as loose as the 570 but they have straight leg and they are available in 'stretch' which I really don't notice. I wear the 569 and I think they fit great. You can get whatever length you want but they are limited in colors. The 569 is on sale right now for $41.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hey y'all.
So hubs has a hard time finding jeans that fit his meaty thighs. There is one of the Levi's he loves and wears well.
https://barbellapparel.com/collections/men/products/relaxed-athletic-fit-in-light-wash

These are the relaxed, athletic fit in the lighter color. I will have to hem them, but thats OK i know how to do that.

Wondered if anyone else had others that they like? or have had any experience with this particular brand/place?

Thank you in advance.

I used to use levi silver tabs in my 20s (back in the 90's) but everything is so tight these days. Even the loosest jeans feel almost like skinny jeans, 'specially around my thighs and calves. It's like peeling them off; dude's with skinny legs say it's a good problem to have.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hey y'all.

Thank you in advance.

The link has finger-picking (cookie trackers), click at your own risk.....

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Off the rack for me. So I got a few inches extra around the top of the jeans, pull the belt tight. No one is tucking there shirt into there jeans unless you trying for that look.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic