Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Jay Cutler's House

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Most people are unaware of the relationship between food and contests prep. Anyone notice that many pros go from eating 3.5 k calories a day, tp 5k plus pre-contest? Here is why:

I tried low carb diets, and depleting and loading and out of 6 times it worked once.

For my last contest, I was coached by an IFBB pro (Chris Duffy, yes THAT Chris Duffy) and he told me what most pros do (including Flex Wheeler eating Burger King 4 weeks out from the Olympia).

Chris had me eating way more food (at least 300 g of protein a day, which I already did on low carb diets....and much higher carbs).

My carb intake was 550 g's on day one, then 450, 350, 300. Then I cycled up to 550 again. I also took 8 tablespoons of MCT Oil a day.

I did 2 hours of cardio every day. He also convinced me to dramatically increase my PED's. I was on a base of 1.5 grams of test e/c/sus a week (until 21 days out) and a total of 2.5 grams a week for 10 weeks. I took 20 clenbuterols a day. I used T 3, but no HGH.

He then convinced me to do the diuretic program that most S. Cal pros use: It is an 11 day program that gradually introduces weaker to stronger diuretics over an 11 day period. You only do lasix the night and morning before the show, and only half a tab each time. You can eat cookies and ice cream, and if your diuretics are dialed in properly, you will still look awesome.

Chris told me that the Germans start 30 days out, and think American bodybuilders are pussies. People die because they keep pushing the envelop.

By showtime, I was absolutely shredded, including striated glutes.

I have pretty poor genetics, but when you are ridiculously cut, you can beat guys who have better genetics.

In regards to the pros, the reason the top 5 keep winning year in and year out, is that they make enough money to take more gear. $30k a year is typical for most IFBB pros, and the top guys do even more. And of course HGH is affordable for the top 5.

As someone mentioned, sponsors are where the real money is, and Mr O gets paid more than anyone else. Many pros make barely enough to cover their gear and food costs.

So, when you hear about pros eating incredible amounts of food pre-contest, remember, it goes hand and hand w/ increased gear use.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I remember it like yesterday when I was about 22 and having a drink with a pro bb.he was around a 130 kg and when he told me how he prepped with his gear usage i almost f&$ken died.just insane and that was back in the early 90s

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
funny, I saw a vid of ronnie colemans shack...his home gym set up was i believe $50,000 more than his $150,000 pad!

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
It's probably his wife's but imagine him getting on that ball in the background lol.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
It's probably his wife's but imagine him getting on that ball in the background lol.
So long Kerry, I wonder if she took the ball with her :ranger:

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
Cutler made a lot of money in real estate and investments. His parents business is small time....

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
His house and money don't have a lot to do with his b/b career. Most of that pittance of money would be spent on drugs!

His family own a construction company. He's loaded...

The house n money has EVRYTHING to do with his career and I can say that with 110% surety.

His bros owned a cement business and they r not loaded ethr

John

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I like jay but he will not win the mr o he may not even crack the top six.his time has past.he is 40.your body does not respond to the gear like it would in your 20s.theres a interview I just saw where ronnie talks about it.yea the mind may say I can do it but the body won't follow.jay will never get that look he once had.very smart business person.

Lol! It must be a relief for them to reach 40 in a way i would imagine, with all they need to put their bodys through now, and as mentioned above how their health may suffer in latter years through it all, 1000grams of carbs is alot and thats just the more natural aspect of it all, no wonder they have really thick waist lines now even when they are a fairly young age.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic