Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Jay Cutler worth $30 million dollars!

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
Mr. Moneybags says he is. That is the truth. The facts.

http://www.celebrityworthlist.com/bodybuilder-jay-cutler-has-a-net-worth-of-30-million

Is bodybuilding a lucrative job? It can be. Jay Cutler is worth $30 Million. Some might say it’s not worth it if you have to turn yourself into a freakish man mass like Cutler has done. But in today’s world of excessive muscle mass that is what it takes to win the big contests, and that is just what he has done – he won the Mr. Olympia four times. He was runner-up this year and don’t count him out yet, he is 38 but still competing. He trains at Gold’s Gym and endorses MuscleTech products. You’ll be seeing him on muscle magazines on the store racks, bulging out of his brown red skin, and worth millions.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
He has invested his money in real estate and has done very well in that arena....

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
FD made his money collecting Beanie Babies and then selling them at the height of their popularity.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Well it's not unusual for an NFL quarterback to make that kind of money, but I don't think he's worth it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
He has invested his money in real estate and has done very well in that arena....

Not sure I could find it on the internet, but back in the days when Ronnie was still winning 8 straight and Jay was the clear #2 who maybe coulda won one of those yrs, some mainstream mag did an article on him. The reader audience was mainstream, the gist was hey look at this muscular freak who seems to be pretty shrewd and money-savvy. During the interview he was on/off the phone, flipping real estate, dealing with banks, etc. Think it mighta been SI, memory's hazy after all these yrs, surprised he's "only" worth that much now. When he puts the lifestyle to bed for good and puts more time into business the $38 may grow. Doesn't he already own or co-own a few supp stores that can blast his name and feature occasional personal experiences from him to pump up biz volume?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
are you talking about the athlete or the bodybuilder?

either way, $30million seems like SO MUCH, but then i realise that there are so many mansions in LA that cost even more. Imagine having $30,000,000 and still having to tell your realtor to watch your budget. lmao

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
are you talking about the athlete or the bodybuilder?

either way, $30million seems like SO MUCH, but then i realise that there are so many mansions in LA that cost even more. Imagine having $30,000,000 and still having to tell your realtor to watch your budget. lmao

Me? I was talking about the bb as you can tell from the context, suspect FD was too, not sure about others. $30mil can be just base pay for an NFL QB within 2 yrs not counting endorsement income, we are here in TID, kinda think thread is about the IFBB Jay.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Me? I was talking about the bb as you can tell from the context, suspect FD was too, not sure about others. $30mil can be just base pay for an NFL QB within 2 yrs not counting endorsement income, we are here in TID, kinda think thread is about the IFBB Jay.

just surprised that the bodybuilder was worth $30million.

must have sold a lot of protein with his pics.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
just surprised that the bodybuilder was worth $30million.

must have sold a lot of protein with his pics.

lol . . . I guess . . . you may have missed the part of FD's and my posts about Real Estate, at least some of these guys exist outside bb prizes and guest posing fees and supp endorsements. If we ever do a similar thread about Branch Warren, his DVD's describe a shipping business he owns and a fitness type gym where he also is personal trainer to regular folks, they ain't all just meatheads lol. Not too sure Branch is up to Jay's numbers, but he's probably ahead of mine.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Well, I wish the Bears would dump him. It would free up a lot of cap space. They won't though. He's probably got another year.

Dnsvideo

Dnsvideo

Sep 21, 2010
I would have thought Jay Cutler would have made more money in his career. A film career would sure help boost that 30 mil.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic