Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Jay Cutler guest posing at the 2013 NPC Pittsburgh

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Man I saw in an interview Rammy has only been lifting like 4 years.

What?!?!?!?!

He is huge!! He has to be a future Olympia contender, wouldn't you think?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Man I saw in an interview Rammy has only been lifting like 4 years.

What?!?!?!?!

He is huge!! He has to be a future Olympia contender, wouldn't you think?

Dude, it's ****ing insane. I was 3rd row during prejudging at the NY pro. All of the bigwigs, trainers, prep gurus etc. rushed to the front and stood in the isles when his name was called. We haven't seen a freak like this since Coleman. When he walked off stage the crowd was silent and dropjawed like we had just witnessed something unnatural. He made victor look small.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
index.php

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I'm not bothered by any of his offstage antics... gay dancing, pay for gay etc... Kai's attitude towards his sport and his fans speaks volumes about his personality. As for his physique, I watched the 2012 Olympia live online and felt it could have gone either way.

Why not Kai?

To be mr Olimpia isn't just about your body and how you look. It's how you present yourself. Almost like being in public office. Mr Olimpia is the face of the sport, since he is the best at that moment. How does it look if the face of bodybuilding as such an homoerotic past that can be easily found. It makes bbing look bad. It makes bodybuilders look bad. Image a conversation with someone who doesn't know anything about bbing. "Doesn't mr. olimpia **** guys/gay for pay" You tell the truth and say, "yes." How does that project on you? What would be the next logical sentence that would come out of their mouths? "Do you do gay for pay?"

To say Kai "deserves" the title is saying he has done something for the sport. Watching any video interview of kai is like nails on the chalk board. He reads too much bullshit self help crap and makes himself sound like a weirdo. He rambles on and on in videos about BS. Without bodybuilding he has nothing.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Jay is looking really bad in that picture. The one thing about Jay is that he can change really quick but I'm not sure its possible this year.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I was at that show and saw Jay face to face. He didn't look good at all compared to his usual offseason look. He has some more recent pics and videos out that he looks much better in already.

Kai looked amazing already. His lats were hanging off his back. Dennis Wolf guest posed there too and he looked MASSIVE compared to all of them. He was in pretty great shape 5 months out from the O.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
How does Kai "deserve" the Olympia title? LOL
Because it could have gone either way last year between him and Phil, and IMO Kai should have won it.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Because it could have gone either way last year between him and Phil, and IMO Kai should have won it.

LOL! Yes yes, at every single bodybuilding show someone else should have won another placing, but it is a very political sport, and it is what it is. He didn't win.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
LOL! Yes yes, at every single bodybuilding show someone else should have won another placing, but it is a very political sport, and it is what it is. He didn't win.
Haha, yeah there's always politics and maybe he will NEVER win the Olympia simply because his past has been brought to light.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Produce section,?, LOL, A person can meet some very interesting people in produce section. Some of those refrigerator units bring out the best in a nicely worn tee shirt.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic