Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Jay Cutler done with Mr. O???

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Lifter he won't win because the mr o is fixed.have talked to lee priest about this many times.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Then why would anyone compete, Fury?

Sorry, but Phil looks insane. The only year of recent controversy would have been when Victor should have won over Phil. I don't think Jay will compete again. It's all for show and pleasing his sponsors.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
i'd love to see what would happen if they did a super universe.. the top 5 from Nabba Universe vs top 5 IFBB Olympia, with a crowd of judges from competitors - not jim manion flunkies.. now THAT would be interesting eh?

A lot of people have no idea how freaky big the eastern bloc europeans get for the NABBA shows...

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Lifter he won't win because the mr o is fixed.have talked to lee priest about this many times.

And what did mr. lee priest say exactly?

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
A lot of people have no idea how freaky big the eastern bloc europeans get for the NABBA shows...

It's true that the NABBA gals would demolish the IFBB bunch ( my wife received an invite to the NABBA universe in only her first year competing ! ) but on the whole the NABBA guys can't hang with the IFBB , freaky big is not a criteria to win shows .

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
It's true that the NABBA gals would demolish the IFBB bunch ( my wife received an invite to the NABBA universe in only her first year competing ! ) but on the whole the NABBA guys can't hang with the IFBB , freaky big is not a criteria to win shows .

Thats good to hear about your wife. Physique or Figure?

I freaked out when I saw NABBA figure for the first time, they look like IFBB physique girls in shoes! :-O

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
l-7.jpg226870_2080477615419_6858387_n.jpgShe competed IFBB physique and NABBA figure , these pics are from her first show after just three years training .

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
What lee said was simple that the shows are fixed.why simple some of the athlete who are sponsored for eg muscle tech and gaspari athletes get preference over the other guys who don't have sponsers.these supp companies sponsor the shows so the want there athletes to win.i remember lee saying how he placed fifth in the mr o and because he beat levrone Kevin had a big winge to jim manion in the back after the comp was over.lee received his six placing cheque in the mail even tho he placed fifth.kevin had leaped into fifth spot even tho the show was over and lee had received his fifth place medal on stage.fucken crazy.like I said fellows believe what you want but a lot of the shows are already predetermined.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
By the way the conditioning of some of the guys in the nabba leave the ifbb guys for dead.google the the Dubai bb comp and look at some of the Arab bb conditioning.insane.probably near death but insane conditioning.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
By the way the conditioning of some of the guys in the nabba leave the ifbb guys for dead.google the the Dubai bb comp and look at some of the Arab bb conditioning.insane.probably near death but insane conditioning.

You got that right.. In Australia and USA the media is all about the IFBB, and sure I love the IFBB guys (preferred the 90's) but some people have no idea of the quality of guys and girls in the other federations..

I bet most people have never heard of WFF, but the girls and guys that are in the Super Extreme and Super Body categories are insane...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic