Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Jay Cutler Diet !!!

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
Here is the Jay Cutler Diet

MEAL 1 8:00AM = 15 egg whites 2 yolks,4 slices Ezekiel toast,1 cup (dry) Ezekiel,Hydroxycut Hardcore X

MEAL 2 10:00AM = 10oz steak,2 cups of rice

MEAL 3 12:00PM = 10oz of chicken,4 cups of rice (cooked)

PRE-WORKOUT 1:00PM = Nitro-Tech NOP-47,Hydroxycut Hardcore X

POST-WORKOUT 3:00PM = Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series,Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series

MEAL 4 5:00PM = 10oz of buffalo meat,2 cups of rice,Alpha Amino Prototype 216

MEAL 5 7:00PM = 10oz of turkey,1 cup of Ezekiel cereal,2 slices of Ezekiel bread,Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series

MEAL 6 10:00 = Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series,4 slices of Ezekiel bread

Just wanted to post this up an see what you bros think of the Jay Cutler Diet.All that food makes me want to throw up lol.I see why he is big as shit lol.

Also here an intereview with Jay Cutler:

The Jay Cutler Diet is more extreme this year. In 2002, my prep started eleven weeks out from the Arnold Classic, but my body was somewhat down, because I had dieted already for the Olympia in 2001. For the 2003 Arnold, I started 16 weeks out. I am on a much more lower calorie diet, much more cardio, same weights as last year, same training schedule twice a day, five days a week. Two days on, one day off. I train at Gold's Gym on Sahara & Decatur in Las Vegas. Craig Titus trains at the Gold's Gym at Buffalo & Lake Mead. I do see him from time to time. I have not seen Chris Cormier yet, but my friend told me that Chris is in Vegas building a house. I hear Dennis Newman lives out here too.

I also work with Chris Aceto in terms of nutrition, but I do a lot on my own. I kind of do it day to day. Sometimes I eat 1,500 calories, sometimes I eat 5,000 calories. I do not have a normal schedule. In a day, I can drop 4 pounds or bring it up. It is all about fine tuning. With experience, I am able to learn and nail it correctly. On this diet, I eat no chicken, no turkey, no red meats. I eat fish (cod, red snapper, tilapia), Pro-M3 powder, and I have egg whites. Salmon is good fat, but it is a little higher in fat for me. I only have about 250 grams of protein a day, with a maximum of 300 grams of protein a day. On a normal day, I only have about 300-400 grams of carbs, but sometimes I go as low as 200 grams of carbs, and sometimes, I eat between 700 - 800 grams of carbs a day. I eat tons of vegetables, a lot of broccoli and asparagus, all the greens. I take a supplement to help maintain my fat.

Right now my days consist of preparing my food, taking care of my mail order, training twice daily, answering emails, tanning, and cardio. Also, going to the supermarket daily (Albertsons is the closest one to me, as they have a pretty good fish section). Sixteen weeks of stagnant straight dieting.

During the offseason, I eat oppisite. I won't eat any fish, but I will eat red meats, chicken, and turkey, but I stay on a very good diet offseason. I won't go and eat pizza or burgers. Even offseason, I train twice a day, but not as much cardio.

I currently have ten meals a day, and eat most of my carbs close to my training times. My last meal at night is usually around 8pm, and I have a shake, and my first meal is about 7am (oatmeal and egg whites). I don't eat during the night, but usually I take glutamine powder.

I drink three gallons of water a day, and because of this, I get up to use the bathroom at night, and I keep the glutamine by the sink and take 5-10 grams of glutamine when I go. Only ISS Glutamine. That's the best.

I'm sure Jay changed his supplements to Muscletech who he is sponspored by now, so that the Jay Cutler diet.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Looks more like a muscletech advertisement rather than his diet. Personally i think all this is a waste of protein and this diet isn't healthy at at all. Too low on carbs and almost no fat content. Is this pre-contest or what?

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
He may very well eat this, or at least eat out of those containers. But the product in the containers I HIGHLY doubt are the same as customers get. It's to the company's benefit, as well as, his own to make sure he only gets what he needs and not a bunch of other crap.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
His real diet will never be disclosed to the public. One of his sponsors is trying to make more money by selling more supplements and a "free" Jay Cutler diet plan. Only he, his wife, and close friends truly know what he eats on a daily basis.

P

Phoenix

Nov 14, 2010
Geez, "buffalo meat". That sounds so hardcore. ;)

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
In addition, he trains late at night around 2am. His diet does not account for that, so its not his real diet.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
don't know if that was his diet or not but it made me hungry lets eat something LOL

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Frankly even if it were The Jay Cutler diet, what would it matter? Would it work for anyone else... NOPE!!! Just a way to get kids to keep thinking ...follow the pied piper.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I'd put money that muscle-tech was behind this diet thus causing the people who don't know any better to be busting ass over to gnc...

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
His real diet will never be disclosed to the public. One of his sponsors is trying to make more money by selling more supplements and a "free" Jay Cutler diet plan. Only he, his wife, and close friends truly know what he eats on a daily basis.

True^^, I trained with a guy that was a Nat'l Level SHW and he wouldn't ever disclose diet or drug specifics to me.

Raptor

Raptor

Dec 10, 2010
As a MidWesterner originally from an rural area, I love me some buffalo! It tastes very similar to beef, but generally a little leaner depending on the cut.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic