Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Jay Cutler Diet !!!

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Have you ever watched a bunch of Pros sitting around together talking about their diets? All of them try and psyche one another out. Some of them say they eat hamburgers, fried chicken and donuts while training. Others say they just eat all red meat, some say all chicken. It's never a completely honest story with the big time pros. They #1. Allow their Supp Companies put this stuff out there. #2. They try and throw off the competition. #3. They might do a little bit of everything they say. I think everyone has seen the videos of Jay Shopping for his weekly food. He does eat a ton of red meat. Heres the link if you haven't https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSmb0NUWeso Almost $200.00 for 1 guy for 1 week of protein.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
fyi ground "free range ground buffalo" is sold in walmart round here...pretty gamey, but good

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Have you ever watched a bunch of Pros sitting around together talking about their diets? All of them try and psyche one another out. Some of them say they eat hamburgers, fried chicken and donuts while training. Others say they just eat all red meat, some say all chicken. It's never a completely honest story with the big time pros.
Nope, sounds like you have though ?!

B

Bert

Apr 24, 2013
Most of the proteins comes in the yolk, I got this details from Henry Farah who is Division Warren and Kai Greene's diet professional, Restrict milk items

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Most of the proteins comes in the yolk...
According to the USDA the yolk of an average egg only contains around 2.7g, whereas the white contains 3.6g.

All of the nutrition data I've ever read has the white containing a higher protein content, however the yolk is higher in calcium and EFA's.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Most of the proteins comes in the yolk, I got this details from Henry Farah who is Division Warren and Kai Greene's diet professional, Restrict milk items and red beef....
Why are you copying people's posts and slightly changing them?..

Most of the protein comes in the yolk. I got this information from George Farah who is Branch Warren and Kai Greene's dietician. You can watch the video where he explains about it on YouTube. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNgxBfWvIzE

Spambot? :banplease:

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Good catch MF! Just looked at a few more of his posts and they all sound like Borat on mushrooms.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic