Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Jason Mayhem Miller out of UFC

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
UFC president Dana White is done with Jason "Mayhem" Miller. After losing to C.B. Dollaway in a bout that was booed for being less than thrilling and an unknown backstage incident, White said Miller is no longer with the UFC.
White wouldn't say what the incident was except to say it was nothing physical.

"Mayhem's done. He's gone," White said, adding that the incident was "just some bulls--t that I don't want to talk about. We're on a crazy string here of dumb bulls--t."

Miller fought in the UFC early in his career but then moved to Japanese promotions and to Strikeforce. He returned to the UFC with a coaching stint on "The Ultimate Fighter" that was followed by a bad loss to Michael Bisping.

White also was not happy with Miller's playful entrances for the weigh-in and his fight. Miller brought a pink boa and boom box to the weigh-in, and he wore a paper bag out to the Octagon on Saturday.

"When you get embarrassed the way he did against Michael Bisping, then you show up in that pink whatever that thing was, I'm not into that stuff," said White. "It's not my thing. I guess I don't really care if guys do it because you see it at weigh-ins all the time. Just take this thing serious. If you want to be a clown do that stuff on your reality show."

Miller is the host of MTV's "Bully Beatdown," a show that allows bullied teens to get their comeuppance against their tormentors via a trained fighter. He leaves the UFC with an overall record of 23-9, and no wins in the UFC.

si.com

B

billet5

Feb 14, 2012
That, sucks. I like mayhem, wish he would have won.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
He is one of my favorites.

T

thebeez61

Dec 4, 2011
Miller talks a good fight but the UFC is out of his league.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
back to bully beat down :)

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I like Miller and his crazy antics but I get dropping him from the UFC. That being said Dana in typical Dana fashion complains about something then says he don't care...Dana if you didn't care you wouldn't be bitching about it like a little girl.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Bully beatdown is a cool show, but as a fighter I have zero respect for him as a fighter.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Too much show and no performance. Maybe he's too worried about his antics and what people think about him. If he could find a balance he could be a good fighter but also put on a show.

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
He reminds me of Phil Baroni too much. I never liked that guy. Always wanted to bring flair and antics to the UFC. I'm glad Dana keeps it respectable and serious. I would hate to see the UFC degrade itself into one of the pro boxing leagues and get a dirty over hyped reputation.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
He reminds me of Phil Baroni too much. I never liked that guy. Always wanted to bring flair and antics to the UFC. I'm glad Dana keeps it respectable and serious. I would hate to see the UFC degrade itself into one of the pro boxing leagues and get a dirty over hyped reputation.

Dana is anything but respectable bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic