Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Jason Lawson Benches 825 lbs. at SPF Tennessee States!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Maybe we could t hear the rack command.

Props to him though. He made it look good. And he seems pretty lean

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Maybe we could t hear the rack command.

Props to him though. He made it look good. And he seems pretty lean

If you watch the video he lifts it up and back to the rack before compketing the lift. So to me it doesn't matter that there is no sound to hear the call. If they mad the call good too early that doesn't change the fact that its really a bad lift. I don't know. It looks obviously bad to me with out a doubt.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
It's SPF guys they alter rules to make lifts pass easier.

They told Super Training at one point that they were too strict on the judging and to lighten up on judging which lead to a meeting of talks about the rules, this is when they changed rules like no start command. Mark did not leave that meeting very pleased from what I understand and also I think at one point he was thinking of running his meets from a different FED but things must have gotten worked out he was just not happy to be told his meets need to be less strict on judging, I know this because a lot of my teammates judge his meets and had to be at that meeting.

SPF is infamous for letting lifts go that are not good and infamous for lifters quitting the FED or Powerlifting and turning to Bodybuilding. I swear at one point all people did was talk down SPF for the shit lifts that pass. It was so bad I had to make a decision at one point as the team I was with was in decision to quit SPF and join UPA I had decided to stay with SPF and keep out of all the bullshit as my lifts were not strong enough to bitch about and I just needed to lift and compete and the team decided although most would not compete SPF anyone they would be in full support of those that chose to and would show up to help. I'm telling you it was very bad at one point.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
It's SPF guys they alter rules to make lifts pass easier.

They told Super Training at one point that they were too strict on the judging and to lighten up on judging which lead to a meeting of talks about the rules, this is when they changed rules like no start command. Mark did not leave that meeting very pleased from what I understand and also I think at one point he was thinking of running his meets from a different FED but things must have gotten worked out he was just not happy to be told his meets need to be less strict on judging, I know this because a lot of my teammates judge his meets and had to be at that meeting.

SPF is infamous for letting lifts go that are not good and infamous for lifters quitting the FED or Powerlifting and turning to Bodybuilding. I swear at one point all people did was talk down SPF for the shit lifts that pass. It was so bad I had to make a decision at one point as the team I was with was in decision to quit SPF and join UPA I had decided to stay with SPF and keep out of all the bullshit as my lifts were not strong enough to bitch about and I just needed to lift and compete and the team decided although most would not compete SPF anyone they would be in full support of those that chose to and would show up to help. I'm telling you it was very bad at one point.

That makes sence.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Well one reason I guess is because multi ply is so tight. If you have 2 ply squat briefs on and a canvas suit I would imagine its really hard to get depth.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic