Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Jack3d - Who is using it?

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Jack3d didn't do shit for me. I just tried 1MR, 2 scoops gave me some good energy TWICE and then it stopped working LOL. On to the next one. I'm also pushing 300lbs.....................................................................

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I must be old school.....1 ripped fuel PW keeps my nrg up!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Who is using Jack3d and how is it working for you? I have been using it preworkout for about a month and to be honest I see no difference in energy levels. Im using one scoop 40 minutes prior to my workouts. What are your experiences with Jack3d? Should I go to 2 scoops?

Try 2 scoops, and make sure it's on an empty stomach, drink it 20 minutes before you start training. Pumps are pretty good, and training intensity is up there. Depending on the day I'll go 3 scoops, 1 has never been enough.

If you are gonna go to 2+ scoops, I recomend that you try 1MR instead. About $40 per container, but has 2x the amount of caffeine and 1,3 dimethyl than jack3d. That's where the energy comes from......my 2c anyways.

lol...More caffeine and active ingredients, but did absolutly nothing for me when I tried it. But, since everyone is different, if the Jacked3D doesn't work for you, then try the 1MR.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Using 1 scoop with my dex + slin combo, then sip on 1 scoop and dex while working out. Doesn't give me the shits.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
When I stopped using jack3d I was using 3 sccops + 1 scoop of NO xplode pre workout. Perhaps I should have taken a bit of a break haha. Never got the shits though

M

muaythaifighter

Jan 21, 2011
i am on Jack3d. its ok...i got the numbing in the face and hands tho..
Some people use up to 3 and some says that it dont work. maybe its their tolerance level with the caff.....
Its ok..
I tried superpump and noxplode. was a big fan of superpump tho.... no xplode made me crash big time...

crunk-flexx

crunk-flexx

Dec 30, 2010
I take three scoops of jack3d. WHat i dont like about it is that 1 3 dimethyl is a vaso constrictor and the aakg in it doesnt do jack for me. I dont get pumps like i did when i was taking no xplode. But on the plus side, i feel like i just did an eight ball to the head thats how fuckin cranked it gets me

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Who is using Jack3d and how is it working for you? I have been using it preworkout for about a month and to be honest I see no difference in energy levels. Im using one scoop 40 minutes prior to my workouts. What are your experiences with Jack3d? Should I go to 2 scoops?

I use this. However, often what does work is 3 scoops(and I'm probably alot smaller than most of you), PLUS I take a couple of 500-100mg L-Arginine and a couple of 500-1000mg L-Tyrosine.

I do think you become tolerant to stimulants though and usually end up needing more and more over time. So usually I try taking a break from them for at minimum 2 weeks if not a month. Most preworkout stims do nothing for me though. I drink alot of coffee!!! So extra caffeine doesn't always help. I think stuff like Jack3d and Hemorage and those that have Geranium give me more energy.

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
I take three scoops of jack3d. WHat i dont like about it is that 1 3 dimethyl is a vaso constrictor and the aakg in it doesnt do jack for me. I dont get pumps like i did when i was taking no xplode. But on the plus side, i feel like i just did an eight ball to the head thats how fuckin cranked it gets me

HAHA! Yeah, I was reading some stuff where they were saying that in some ways people felt the 1-3 dimethylamine(geranium) gave people a high similar to other kinds of stimulant drugs. And it wasn't just the people that took them, but the people that were around those people say that. It is actually a banned substance in other parts of the country in some sport activities.

cmeliftheavy

cmeliftheavy

Jan 29, 2011
2 scoops of jack 30 min before seems to work fine for me...

R

RawPeptides

Feb 28, 2011
Jacked is simply the AAK creatine, beta, plus caffeine and another CNS stimulator packed in a fancy tub at 10000% markup. Ive been using beta+creatine preworkout for a couple years, and it does make a difference, especially the beta. Just dont buy into the supplement, because your just spending way over cost. Buy the raw components from true protein.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic