Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Jack3d – Lean Muscle Supplement

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
I was going through my favorite supplement company and noticed that one product that has been really getting a huge amount of buzz lately has made it the #1 seller last month…the product is USPLabs Jack3d (or Jacked).

So what’s in Jack3d and who was it made for?

Jack3d has a very interesting formulation of some of the most effective supplements known to weight training. These include creatine, caffeine, beta alanine and arginine (also known as NO).

Now if we’re looking at this at the consumer level we want to know how this can help us with our training, do these work as they claim and are there any side effects?

Well if we’re looking at the main ingredients we know that: creatine helps with providing more efficient energy transport to our muscles; arginine helps with vasodilation and transport of nutrients to our muscles; beta alanine reduces fatiguing; and caffeine acts as a stimulant to improve our focus and energy while working out (along with the other ingredients in Jack3d which are Geranium and Schizandrol A).

Jack3d Lean Muscle Supplement:
If we put all these together and supplement with Jack3d we can some pretty explosive workouts with huge muscle pumps which will last for at least a few hours after training. What I’ve found with clients is that it really helps them on their slow days to bust out and go super intense at a completely elevated level.

After a few weeks the end result is that lean muscle is grown and carved out especially when high intensity interval training is part of the workout routine, and trust me on this one, it should definitely be part of your routine if you are wanting to decrease lower belly fat and get muscle definition.

Jack3d Side Effects

With all good things there are always some potential down sides as well. When it comes to USPLabs Jack3d the side effects are pretty much one thing and one thing only – over stimulation. Now you can play with the amount that you use but because of the stimulatory ingredients I would not recommend taking even a few hours before sleep unless you are one of those people who can always sleep no matter what!

So obviously some people who are more sensitive to caffeine may want to stick to having this in the mornings and before noon, just a good rule of thumb to go by.

All the other ingredients including creatine, arginine and beta alanine have been studied pretty extensively and do not have any concerning side effects. The one thing I like to keep in mind though with these is that it is always a good idea to give your body a break from taking supplements like creatine once every 2-3 months for 2 weeks. This helps your body do a reset and allow you to get the most benefit.

Jack3d Side Conclusion

Because USPLabs Jack3d has made a huge impact in the market as one of the top lean muscle supplements and over 5800 people leaving positive feedback for it on Bodybuilding.com I thought it was cool to take a closer look at the ingredients and see how good it really is. Other than those who have sensitivities to caffeine Jack3d seems like a pretty solid product that can really boost your workouts and help you build lean muscle.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
nice info thanks for posting

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Jack3d is bullshit propaganda. Let's take a look at what is really going on with this little white tub.......

-Ingredients: While Jack3d does boast an impressive arsenal of supplements, the doses are far from optimal. The proprietary blend comprising Jack3d has a total weight of 4.145g per serving. The optimal and actual doses for Jack3d's ingredients are as follows:

1) AAKG, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate(vasodilator): Optimal dose is 3g per serving w/ 12g total daily intake. Amount in Jack3d: <2g
2) Creatine Monohydrate(strength enhancement): Optimal dose is 5g per serving w/ 10-15g total daily intake. Amount in Jack3d: <1.5g
3) Beta Alanine, precursor to Carnosine(intracellular Lactic Acid buffer): Optimal dose is 2g per serving w/ 4g total daily intake. Amount in Jack3d: <0.5g

The serving size would have to more than double to provide an optimal amount of the listed compounds.

So what's left? Caffeine and 1,3 Dimethylamylamine at 200 and 40mg respectively. These two compounds are the only items dosed at an optimal level. We all know that caffeine is a widely used stimulant, but what is that 1,3 d-word? 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, geranium extract for short, is a plant extract with amphetamine like properties in the human body. These include heightened focus, higher pain tolerance, suppressed appetite, increased body temperature and greater energy. So in closing, Jack3d has a "pixie dusted" proprietary blend of sports supplements which is standing on 2 powerful stimulants. It's nothing more than a powdered energy drink/diet pill.

B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010
mayo , what would be a good pre w supp ?? i have used jacked all it does is fuck up my sleep .. have any suggestions ?? i am always looking

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
mayo , what would be a good pre w supp ?? i have used jacked all it does is fuck up my sleep .. have any suggestions ?? i am always looking

I don't do well with stimulants either; if anything, they make me weaker. I make my own pre/post supps out of bulk powder. It's a pain in the ass, but I can tailor everything to my current needs. As far as OTC, there are 2 supps that I actually like.
1)Top Fuel Launch by SANN: no Arginine, uses Citrulline instead for vasodilation. About 1/2 of the Creatine and Beta Alanine you need per serving. I like this one because it gives a wicked focus and has a short-lived stimulant so when I get home I'm ready to pass out.
2)WTF by ALRi: plenty of Arginine and Creatine. Uses Creatinol-o-phosphate(COP) instead of beta alanine for endurance. COP more effective, but more expensive so you don't see it very often. WTF has 200mg of caffeine, but the type of caffeine used has a 90 min half life so you are back down to normal soon after training.

Hope this helps bro.......MAYO

B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010
thanks bro -- will end up trying both those ..

mike ross

mike ross

Dec 18, 2010
Jack3d is bullshit propaganda. Let's take a look at what is really going on with this little white tub.......

-Ingredients: While Jack3d does boast an impressive arsenal of supplements, the doses are far from optimal. The proprietary blend comprising Jack3d has a total weight of 4.145g per serving. The optimal and actual doses for Jack3d's ingredients are as follows:

1) AAKG, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate(vasodilator): Optimal dose is 3g per serving w/ 12g total daily intake. Amount in Jack3d: <2g
2) Creatine Monohydrate(strength enhancement): Optimal dose is 5g per serving w/ 10-15g total daily intake. Amount in Jack3d: <1.5g
3) Beta Alanine, precursor to Carnosine(intracellular Lactic Acid buffer): Optimal dose is 2g per serving w/ 4g total daily intake. Amount in Jack3d: <0.5g

The serving size would have to more than double to provide an optimal amount of the listed compounds.

So what's left? Caffeine and 1,3 Dimethylamylamine at 200 and 40mg respectively. These two compounds are the only items dosed at an optimal level. We all know that caffeine is a widely used stimulant, but what is that 1,3 d-word? 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, geranium extract for short, is a plant extract with amphetamine like properties in the human body. These include heightened focus, higher pain tolerance, suppressed appetite, increased body temperature and greater energy. So in closing, Jack3d has a "pixie dusted" proprietary blend of sports supplements which is standing on 2 powerful stimulants. It's nothing more than a powdered energy drink/diet pill.

bingo, all hype fellas. A local college strength trainer for div 1 baseball near here, tossed all of it out of the players lockers, etc...stuff is all hype, and all stimulant

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Jackd is good for one thing and that is to get focused. I would equate it to cheque drops in regards to how it improves a workout.

Hawk

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
Awesome pre-workout supplement.. Just be careful if you're an athlete competing at a college or professional level because you will test positive because of the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine in the product.. Otherwise it's on hell of a pre-workout booster!

F

firemike2010

May 6, 2011
jack 3d is just that ... jacked ... they jacked me for my money and gave me tub of some shit that didnt do a damn thing ... maybe a little focused but nothin really to brag about... my buddy used it and swore by it ... not for me

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Awesome pre-workout supplement.. Just be careful if you're an athlete competing at a college or professional level because you will test positive because of the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine in the product.. Otherwise it's on hell of a pre-workout booster!
i heard through the grapevine that they were going to be changing the product sometime in the near future to remove the 1,3 Dimethyla-whateverthefuck. could just be a rumor but thats what i heard...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
all jack3d is is 1,3 dimethyl. if you are stim sensitive you will love it. but the schizandrol put me to sleep big time! every time i tried it i was so tired in the gym, as far as the rest of the stuff, you can get that in any preworkout!

i agree 100% with mayo on this one! although i do know people who love jack3d but then they also take about 4 x the recommended dose :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic