RalfKelleh
What's New?

Jabra Elite Active 75t

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So somehow these earbuds showed up in my house in an Amazon package and I'm not returning them!

First of all, the fit in your ear is amazing, the most comfortable in ear buds I have ever tried. Usually ear buds pop out on my without the over the ear holder, these did not. Benched today, then did laying flys and these never once moved out of my ear. They are sweat proof which I haven't confirmed yet.
They do make a bold statement on their website (The Elite Active 75t earbuds are IP57 verified to withstand fresh water up to 1 meter for 30 minutes.)

The app associated has an EQ you can play around with and also set the music preferences (sort of like a TV in movie mode) make them noise cancelling or be able to hear though, all very nice options.

Charging comes with a USB-C charger for some super quick charging. I've never heard of this company and would have never bought them but if you are looking for a new set of buds, these things freaking rock!

https://www.jabra.com/bluetooth-headsets/jabra-elite-active-75t##100-99091000-02

ea75t_copperblack.png

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I wondered who got my Jabra's.
Redistribution of wealth! I didn't get a stimulus check but I least I got something from someone else this year!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Redistribution of wealth! I didn't get a stimulus check but I least I got something from someone else this year!

The troll on the More riots & looting thread is proud of you.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Paid advert.

Zero credibility.

Clearly a shill.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Those ear buds go for about a $100 or more last time I checked. Almost got a pair, but decided to pay a little more and get the bose instead.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
True as obvious as Amazon reviews
Hey man, if they sent me $150 ear buds for free so I would write a review, I'll take another pair, these things are awesome and I like being able to crank up the bass in the app.

N

Norse12

Dec 7, 2019
I bought the same ones. No matter which seal I used or how I stuck them in my ears, I would have about zero bass. I returned mine to Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I bought the same ones. No matter which seal I used or how I stuck them in my ears, I would have about zero bass. I returned mine to Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Surprised, the base in mine are awesome and the app letting you adjust I think works really well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic