Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

It's not looking too hot for the first orange president

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
She obviously found someone who thought she was attractive.....

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
That a very liberal interpretation of the clause. So nobody who owns a business can run for president without giving it up does that make sense lol? It's unAmerican in the purest of sense! And many Presidents of past had plantations and where established men of agriculture before being president without giving up the farm.

um, no it's not a liberal interpretation at all. it's every previous president's interpretation.

all previous presidents have either sold businesses or put their assets in a blind trust. that's how it works.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
OK, so let's get back to important stuff. What is this new shit about Kushner and setting up a back channel?
If I knew what a back channel was, let alone how to set one up, I would set one up to Melania's secret back channel in a NY minute. If that is already taken, I can accept Ivanka or whoever baby sis is.

let's try to stay on topic here . . . . .

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
all previous presidents have either sold businesses or put their assets in a blind trust. that's how it works.
Do you know how a blind trust works? You can't put an operational corporation into one. The Bushes and the Clintons both had large real estate holdings while in office. Obama refused to use blind trusts, breaking what was had become standard. Trump is the first person to come directly from business into the presidency in any of our lifetimes so things are going to be different than you are used to. Get used to it.

Supposedly the Russians approached Kushner to set up a back channel during the transition, which is not abnormal whatsoever. Those with Trump Derangement Syndrome heard the word "Russian", started screaming 'collusion!', and popped yet another vein in their foreheads.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
you're mentally ill if you think you're in the right to attack a former first lady based on her appearance, but YOUR personal family is off limits.

in fact, that defines every Trump voter. It's fine if he talks about grabbing women by the pussy, but not if it's YOUR wife or YOUR daughter. other women don't matter though.

because i said i rather look at one female over another its an attack????

wow, you're even more mentally sick than i first thought. please get help asap. i feel for you. i hope things get better for you soon. i'm very sympathetic to the mentally ill. if you need to talk about your mental issues you can always pm me.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Do you know how a blind trust works? You can't put an operational corporation into one. The Bushes and the Clintons both had large real estate holdings while in office. Obama refused to use blind trusts, breaking what was had become standard. Trump is the first person to come directly from business into the presidency in any of our lifetimes so things are going to be different than you are used to. Get used to it.

Supposedly the Russians approached Kushner to set up a back channel during the transition, which is not abnormal whatsoever. Those with Trump Derangement Syndrome heard the word "Russian", started screaming 'collusion!', and popped yet another vein in their foreheads.
I am expecting the whole back channel to be some over blown crap. They had whatever the opposite of back channel comms is called lol... but not quite diplomatic relations yet.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
20170531_232637.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic