Members
Latest Member
pbtom

It's broke...so fix it...height vs weight

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
It appears to me Yumo that you are incapable of honest and intelligent discourse. As, somehow you kept proving my point, but refused to see it. As far as Ed is concerned I spent a few days with him at Quads before it shut down, where I trained with him, no he didnt train me, we lifted and bull shitted, he even bought me lunch. So, pound sand in that regard as well.

Hawk

I apologize...I wasn't aware of your many bouts with the GOAT...my most recent post mentioned today's RELEVANT names...I thought it was fairly obvious to leave out the Michael Jordan of the sport who did what, 99% of his damage from 181 to 220....?

it's actually even more sad for someone like you to use height as an excuse when you seemed to describe reaching a level many of us may never reach...

but since you like comedy so much, I'll leave on this note...

In today's Gender Neutral society, I guess it's true what they say...women aren't the only ones who cry about a couple inches.....

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
an intelligent discourse? with you?

quick recap:

your statement - being Tall is a negative and short lifters dominate Powerlifting.

My counterargument - being tall (6ft and over) is reason enough to compete in weight classes 220 and up. You should expect "shorter" competitors in anything below that.

I also listed numerous CURRENT lifters who render your sentiment invalid.

your response - ED COAN

Did I miss anything?

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
This kinda derailed and got pissy. I think hawk was just making an observation. I'm not going to get into judging the validly and or feasibility of that idea-I'll leave that to those much more knowledgeable than myself-but without forward thinking and new ideas what's the point of doing or discussing anything? Not everything that's suggested will be adopted but if we don't pose the requisite queries we are doomed to stagnation of thought, which I my opinion is a state of hopelessness. It's not like he said something incredibly dense such as: "the current POTUS is a capable leader of people"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic