Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

It's All About the Grift

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Debating clubs for high testosterone grumpy old men are nice. But I have to wonder where all the former special forces and so on are with all these special skills like long range sniper kills, operations etc etc. Why are we not seeing geurilla type hits on some of these high profile psychopaths running these operations? I would think the way to stop this shit is to start making the satan worshiping pedos pay the price. Like if one a week had his brains splattered during another seditious speech. No fanfare, no acceptacne of responsibility. Just one a week until their little psychopathic dicks shrivel up into their abdomns from fear follwed by the sound of 5000 of them crawling under rocks at the same time. 20 years ago we had a DC snipper that killed many over weeks, someone with sniper skills. I'm just shocked that we have a WEF that takes control over governments world wide by infiltration, psychopaths distributing the most devastating vaccines in history, bags of shit bombing Nordstrom gas pipelines to freeze Europeans whilst grifting higher prices to ship liquefied sources. Massive war in the Ukraine with 100s of billions going in only to be grifted back to politicians and arms dealers. It goes on and on. It's not that hard to point fingers at the ones giving the orders. Well fuck... I guess we should all get use to eating bugs and shivering without gas/oil/electric to heat our once hearthy homes.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Didn't the FBI under J Edgar Hoover assassinate Martin Luther King too? I mean, it was really a common thing when I was a little kid to turn on the news and see that some high-profile politician or activist had been blown away. On both sides. I remember when George Wallace (Segregation now, segregation forever!) got shot. Bobby Kennedy, Malcom X, and on and on. People kind of understood that the government was into that stuff, including foreign assassinations. But that was a generation that had survived real world wars, not this voluntary war shit we have today. Again I say, America has become pussified.
Hoover definitely had a problem with mlk. Even back then they were making shit up to discredit.

I think they were saying he watched someone get raped and didn't do anything about it. There was more but I can't recall it now and I'm all searched out for the day, lol

Ya, I believe it was fbi. My uncle used to talk conspiracies back in the 70s. Most of the shit was true too.

Same as today.

Back then you could say institutional racism existed.

I think biden was still in the klan back then, lol

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Debating clubs for high testosterone grumpy old men are nice. But I have to wonder where all the former special forces and so on are with all these special skills like long range sniper kills, operations etc etc. Why are we not seeing geurilla type hits on some of these high profile psychopaths running these operations? I would think the way to stop this shit is to start making the satan worshiping pedos pay the price. Like if one a week had his brains splattered during another seditious speech. No fanfare, no acceptacne of responsibility. Just one a week until their little psychopathic dicks shrivel up into their abdomns from fear follwed by the sound of 5000 of them crawling under rocks at the same time. 20 years ago we had a DC snipper that killed many over weeks, someone with sniper skills. I'm just shocked that we have a WEF that takes control over governments world wide by infiltration, psychopaths distributing the most devastating vaccines in history, bags of shit bombing Nordstrom gas pipelines to freeze Europeans whilst grifting higher prices to ship liquefied sources. Massive war in the Ukraine with 100s of billions going in only to be grifted back to politicians and arms dealers. It goes on and on. It's not that hard to point fingers at the ones giving the orders. Well fuck... I guess we should all get use to eating bugs and shivering without gas/oil/electric to heat our once hearthy homes.
Ya man, I'm thinking about trying to order some of those grasshoppers.

They sound delicious. I heard even better if you dip them into the paste made from the powdered worms.

Of course I'm going to order the grasshoppers without the legs. I don't want to pick them out of my teeth :oops:

I agree on everything. The only problem I see is if we start snipering theirs, they'll start snipering ours. (haha, doesn't sound too bad though).

What's good about what's going on here is people are able to wake up and really see what's going on.

Just killing or arresting people will only make the other side angrier and less likely to see what's going on. Everyone needs to see but news makes it almost possible.

I may seem like a doomsdayer but I'm quite the opposite. I truly believe we will win this. People have to wake up first for there to be a real change.

Things will get way worse before they get better.

Besides, why mess with an enemy while they destroy themselves for all to see :p

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Ya man, I'm thinking about trying to order some of those grasshoppers.

They sound delicious. I heard even better if you dip them into the paste made from the powdered worms.

Of course I'm going to order the grasshoppers without the legs. I don't want to pick them out of my teeth :oops:

I agree on everything. The only problem I see is if we start snipering theirs, they'll start snipering ours. (haha, doesn't sound too bad though).

What's good about what's going on here is people are able to wake up and really see what's going on.

Just killing or arresting people will only make the other side angrier and less likely to see what's going on. Everyone needs to see but news makes it almost possible.

I may seem like a doomsdayer but I'm quite the opposite. I truly believe we will win this. People have to wake up first for there to be a real change.

Things will get way worse before they get better.

Besides, why mess with an enemy while they destroy themselves for all to see :p
I don't care if they get pissed off and kill who people believe are on the side of the American People. Almost no one is on our side. This has gone on for 3 years. If you look deep enough even those you think are on your side are on the take or worse. This is a war unfortunately. I'll leave it there.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
FB_IMG_1605004467166.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic