Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

It has been a while...

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Looking great mindless! Can't wait to see how you react to your cycle! Make us proud and those who tease you, put them to shame and shut them up!
;)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks DQ, and I sure will! I may be putting my log out on multiple forums and maybe putting one out on here too. Hoping to gain some lean mass and strength from this first cycle so hopefully my haters will finally shut up :)

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Threads like this make me want to stop coming to bb forums.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
No it's the op can we take a vote to give him the boot

Last edited:
Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Well I've broken no rules here so give me a good reason why I should be banned.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well I've broken no rules here so give me a good reason why I should be banned.

Because you are full of shit. We have been listening to the whole "gonna go on real soon" line for years. Do it or dont. Nobody cares. You are what, like mid 40'S? And you actually use terms like "haters"

Plus the whole kiddie touching thing and being a shit talking back stabber.

Die an agonizing death.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Because you are full of shit. We have been listening to the whole "gonna go on real soon" line for years. Do it or dont. Nobody cares. You are what, like mid 40'S? And you actually use terms like "haters"

Plus the whole kiddie touching thing and being a shit talking back stabber.

Die an agonizing death.
Wow you're a little too much! Talk about hating. That is some accusations without any concrete proof. And to be honest, even though mindless has been natural, he works hard and so what that he's been saying he'll do a cycle...he will... I know he will... no matter how old people are, he will do it when he's ready. At least he's prepared and did his research unlike thousands that come on forums and say... "dude, I just did dbol and now I feel like shit".

Grow the fuck up dude!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Mindless Sandusky is a scum bag Chester that likes to talk shit about the admin and tid on other boards then come here like it's all gravy.. so hes gonna get slapped around ..

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wow you're a little too much! Talk about hating. That is some accusations without any concrete proof. And to be honest, even though mindless has been natural, he works hard and so what that he's been saying he'll do a cycle...he will... I know he will... no matter how old people are, he will do it when he's ready. At least he's prepared and did his research unlike thousands that come on forums and say... "dude, I just did dbol and now I feel like shit".

Grow the fuck up dude!

Aww how cute mindless has his very own white night lol

You're clearly new here... facts already in evidence. Regardless, I don't owe you any proof.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I wouldn't wanna ban him .. he makes a great punching bag .. almost as good as tiller was

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Aww how cute mindless has his very own white night lol

You're clearly new here... facts already in evidence. Regardless, I don't owe you any proof.
I'm not new. Thanks

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I've never had any problems with MW. As for talking shit about staff here....he is not alone. For a while it was complete shit. At least he is not ripping ppl off or peddling for some "roids" site like a few of the guys still here and in good standing. IDK what he may have said to some people here but I have no issues with him.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic