Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Is this woman "into" me?

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Simply put, if a woman really wants you then they will take what they want! Women will only beat around the bush for so long and if things are not going the way they hopped they will either jump you or move on.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Simply put, if a woman really wants you then they will take what they want! Women will only beat around the bush for so long and if things are not going the way they hopped they will either jump you or move on.

Well said... Women know within seconds of seeing a man if they would sleep with them. Truth be told... men ill fuck a Purple Martian if it has a pussy.

I will tell you this... If she is inviting you to participate in events with the kids present... she thinks you are safe... or she is stupid... NO woman in her right mind would invite a potential "Other MAN" to ANYTHING that would involve ANYONE that may say something to jeopardize her current marriage... ESPECIALLY KIDS...

She may be trying to do a little bait a and switch... but it doesn't sound like it...

As you already know... once you make a move in that direction there is no turning back... If she is interested and we all know that you are... you wont be able to "just be friends" any longer...

To revert back to what pux said... women will only play games for so long...

example...

(I need to preface this story with the fact I am happily married and satisfied by my wife)

When I started here at "company X" there was a milf about my age that would just "stop by" my office daily to say "hey"... I knew what was up and actually liked the attention... then one day she stops in wearing a skirt... and mentions the fact that she has on NO PANTIES... (the killer instinct too over as I am an opportunity killer... now in attack mode)
I proceeded to close the door on my office and find out for my self... sure enough.. nothing but a hot wet clean shaven pussy... and that's all you get from that story...

Another example... Milf #2

She was a bit older...always flirty and suggestive... Last summer I happened to be wearing a short sleeve polo that fit me nicely (as they all do :cool:) she wouldn't stop commenting on my physique and how "nice" my arms looked... then proceeds to start rubbing my arms and chest... I mentioned to her that her (office) door was still open... Sooooo... I closed it on my way out (she got scared)... toting the "tent" all the way back to my office...

as a matter of fact.. that bitch was wearing a short skirt TODAY teasing me with it in her office...

moral of the story... women... especially milfs... don't have time for "games" they know what they want... and they get it!

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Okay you need to pm me more info, this shit is good, Nothing happens around here. But you made an excellent point. Women know what they want, and they will act in ways and demostrate their ideas and actions so bluntly that, unless you are stupid, you'll pick it up.

Well said... Women know within seconds of seeing a man if they would sleep with them. Truth be told... men ill fuck a Purple Martian if it has a pussy.

I will tell you this... If she is inviting you to participate in events with the kids present... she thinks you are safe... or she is stupid... NO woman in her right mind would invite a potential "Other MAN" to ANYTHING that would involve ANYONE that may say something to jeopardize her current marriage... ESPECIALLY KIDS...

She may be trying to do a little bait a and switch... but it doesn't sound like it...

As you already know... once you make a move in that direction there is no turning back... If she is interested and we all know that you are... you wont be able to "just be friends" any longer...

To revert back to what pux said... women will only play games for so long...

example...

(I need to preface this story with the fact I am happily married and satisfied by my wife)

When I started here at "company X" there was a milf about my age that would just "stop by" my office daily to say "hey"... I knew what was up and actually liked the attention... then one day she stops in wearing a skirt... and mentions the fact that she has on NO PANTIES... (the killer instinct too over as I am an opportunity killer... now in attack mode)
I proceeded to close the door on my office and find out for my self... sure enough.. nothing but a hot wet clean shaven pussy... and that's all you get from that story...

Another example... Milf #2

She was a bit older...always flirty and suggestive... Last summer I happened to be wearing a short sleeve polo that fit me nicely (as they all do :cool:) she wouldn't stop commenting on my physique and how "nice" my arms looked... then proceeds to start rubbing my arms and chest... I mentioned to her that her (office) door was still open... Sooooo... I closed it on my way out (she got scared)... toting the "tent" all the way back to my office...

as a matter of fact.. that bitch was wearing a short skirt TODAY teasing me with it in her office...

moral of the story... women... especially milfs... don't have time for "games" they know what they want... and they get it!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
bro... I would seriously rather not go into details on this in written form... If we all make it to vegas... I'll give Full disclosure... I will say this ... Milf #1 also seems to "join" me at the corp gym here during lunch...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
bros, I will tell you one thing... If you're lookin for a good time with NO drama, milfs are the way to go. They know what they want, how to get it, and hw to take care of a man. They need the emotional side as well, but sex for a milf is not driven nearly as much by emotion as it can be with younger women. It's like when women hit 40 a sexual fire turns on inside them or something...it's an experience to say the least

That's my Dr. Phil tip of the day

E

earthbuddy

Nov 8, 2010
Im either dumb as a brick or great friend material.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic