Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Is this anavar fake?

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Got some anavar and wonders if it is fake or not. Bottle with hundred pills. Pink/orange color, from phenom pharma... can I check it by myself in any way? Since I’m a girl I get easily paranoid haha, Norway btw
Anavar is pink, chemical is oxymethalone (oxyforte)

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Looked at the bottle closer, everything seems to be on track, looks and sounds legit....color of pill, name on bottle is close to the chemical name. Inserts for this brand (online) should give the product specs as well. Give it a shot.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Doesn’t it suck that we often have to guess?

They make some generic kits called steroid check or something. I’ve used it it’s not the best but better then guessing.
Basically you put a piece of the tab in this liquid vial and it should turn a certain color.

I’m with the member above that said send a few tabs to Janoshik. Then buy 1000 tabs
Once you know exactly what they are- or do not buy depending on result.

There are a few reputable brands out there that have been tested on both ends. By
the supplier and the users. Find those.
I don’t want to name names and it could be different depending on your country.
Research enough and you’ll find it.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
This thread is over 6 months old and now it gets attention, whatta leg hump

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Doesn’t it suck that we often have to guess?

They make some generic kits called steroid check or something. I’ve used it it’s not the best but better then guessing.
Basically you put a piece of the tab in this liquid vial and it should turn a certain color.
Research enough and you’ll find it.

i used roidtest kits which works this way. it seemed to be acurate in most roids but it tested the anavar as dbol which i am now sure is anavar. you cant trust these 100%.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic