Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Is this a good stack for Bulking

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
@rosoo Welcome to TID. There are a lot of places online to easily find steroids. TID is not one of them.

With TID you will find advice from guys who've learned from any mistakes they may have made, and regretted, when they got started.

Hope you stick around, no one here is trying to sell you anything ... except experience.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Man I don’t know where to start. Please don’t start pinning your one vial until you’ve stuck around and learned more. Please.
Absolutely agree 100%.

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
@rosoo Welcome to TID. There are a lot of places online to easily find steroids. TID is not one of them.

With TID you will find advice from guys who've learned from any mistakes they may have made, and regretted, when they got started.

Hope you stick around, no one here is trying to sell you anything ... except experience.
understood, probably you can help delete my post... sorry for asking

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Means it going to hurt
600mg per ml it's going to hurt all right, like a mfkr and will prpbably leave a nice size knot for a fee days with possible flu like symptoms. I personally would touch it.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Test C, NPP, Anadrol

This is a good cycle for bulking at 750/400/50 or replace the drol with 30mg of real dbol.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
understood, probably you can help delete my post... sorry for asking
No need to delete your post, and I couldn't delete it if I wanted to. I can't even tie my shoes without written instructions or help from Mom.

You didn't ask where to get steroids ... you already bought something from somewhere and asked for opinions on that ... it's all good.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The best way to learn sometimes is by jumping into something before it's time and learning that you should have done your research more intensely.

Probably everybody on this board has made a newbie mistake and thought more was better so hell all these compounds are in one shot why not do it?? It's great in theory you are going to be very very sorry if you shoot that compound first of all I've never seen that combination before and second of all it is going to hurt for a long time each and every shot.

Hang out and learn and ask questions except where to get anabolics because most of us are here are all Natty :cool:

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
The best way to learn sometimes is by jumping into something before it's time and learning that you should have done your research more intensely.

Probably everybody on this board has made a newbie mistake and thought more was better so hell all these compounds are in one shot why not do it?? It's great in theory you are going to be very very sorry if you shoot that compound first of all I've never seen that combination before and second of all it is going to hurt for a long time each and every shot.

Hang out and learn and ask questions except where to get anabolics because most of us are here are all Natty :cool:
I am learning and in my country you don't have much choice and each seller will tell u their product is good and u should follow their advice to use it. Now I know that this stack is gonna hurt due to the dosage, then I will not even start using it, else it is not going to bring any good to my body at later stage.

Thank you so much for your kind advice and I had been reading and learning a lot, but understand that each body respond to all these differently.

Just for example I use dianabol from keifei, I developed acne but oxybol I have no problem, but !any people react on the other way.

Reason I posted this here cause I did tried to search for the combo but never I can find anything on this stack online at all in the whole internet. Though many had feedback that this is a bulking stack from how they see it, but nobody had used this combo in their life, not this kind of dosage.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah, the reason you are not going to find a similar compound like that is because it really does not make sense to stack those compounds. You either take a long acting ester test and deca or a short acting ester test and NPP, not both.

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah, the reason you are not going to find a similar compound like that is because it really does not make sense to stack those compounds. You either take a long acting ester test and deca or a short acting ester test and NPP, not both.
Understood, thank you for your guidance brother
As adviced by friend he asked to use
Test 600
Deca 400

Just to be on safe side to start again

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic