Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Is this a good chest routine?

koncrete

koncrete

May 22, 2011
Hello I would like to share my Hemorage video and good chest routine, if you like it please give it a vote? If you like or dislike I'd like some feedback on the rountine Thanks. [video]http://www.hemo-ragepage.com/videos/105/koncrete-heavy-hemo-chest [/video]

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
are you really asking for opinions on your chest routine or just soliciting a product?
dont get me wrong, the vid was good (and got my vote) but it looks to me like you know what you're doing and dont really need our opinions on whether or not your routine is solid.
either way good work and i did like the vid...

koncrete

koncrete

May 22, 2011
are you really asking for opinions on your chest routine or just soliciting a product?
dont get me wrong, the vid was good (and got my vote) but it looks to me like you know what you're doing and dont really need our opinions on whether or not your routine is solid.
either way good work and i did like the vid...
Thanks for the vote. Yes Im really asking opinions on the routine. As far as the product I do like the HemoRage its does help me get going the days that I dragging. This type of routine Ive been doing for years now and it getting alittle boring. I became friends with a female bber and she gave me her delt routine, was alot different than what Im use to doing, I was sore for three days after the workout! So now I willing to spice other routines up see what happens.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
keep me posted bro on how you do

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
You got my vote too bro. That's some very good lifts. It's good to see that you begin your workout with the incline bench.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
very impressive video. voted! would love to see you hang out here and join in discussions so we can get to know who we are voting for! :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hello I would like to share my Hemorage video, if you like it please give it a vote? If you like or dislike I'd like some feedback on the rountine Thanks. [video]http://www.hemo-ragepage.com/videos/105/koncrete-heavy-hemo-chest [/video]

Thats a sweet vid bro... Seen it before though on get-big... Good luck in the contest.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
spam. dont think he will be sticking around for long. just long enough.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic