Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Is there such thing as painless test prop?

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
test A is an even shorter ester than prop, if my understanding is correct. Which means an even greater percentage actual hormone per 100mL. I would think that would make test A very popular, but I don't see it very often. Can anyone tell me why that's not more common?
I found A superior. Probably all in my head but on occasion when I might have accidentally grabbed prop and had to use it, it seemed to add just a noticeable puff compared to the acetate. I question why acetate isn't more popular as well. Chalk it up to similar why sustanon is still around: pharm marketing in general and people want to use something they've heard of before, I guess.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Prop = Instant test flu for me, forget about the pain.

IP's Prop 200 if anyone remembers, crippling, make you walk like a pimp for over a week.
Man I remember his prop. That stuff was brutal. I would put that up close to the old Denkall T400 in my top painful injects.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Prop = Instant test flu for me, forget about the pain.

IP's Prop 200 if anyone remembers, crippling, make you walk like a pimp for over a week.
IP Prop was my first experience with prop only. It was debilitating for me too. I limp just thinking of that shit :D

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
All prop hurts and some brands cripple me. I really tried to avoid it at all cost unless it's in a rip/cut blend with tren ace and mast prop. Otherwise it's usually test e always.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic