Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Is there such thing as losing weight yet the waist is the same size?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Update. It's been 18 months since I started lifting and doing cardio. Im not sure im making good progress though.
The scale has gone up from 168 or so to 173. I haven't lost any inches nor gained but some clothes fit much better.
Is this normal at this stage?

These are signs you are making good progress. Keep up the good work. Keep in mind, your gains over these three years, are likely to be more than 5 lbs of muscle, because your body composition is changing. If you want to keep track better, have someone measure your %bodyfat a couple times per year.

Good luck!

Ww.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
These are signs you are making good progress. Keep up the good work. Keep in mind, your gains over these three years, are likely to be more than 5 lbs of muscle, because your body composition is changing. If you want to keep track better, have someone measure your %bodyfat a couple times per year.

Good luck!

Ww.

Thanks. Even better recently I used a tape measure and my abs and went from 42 to 40 and lost inches from the chest. Can't remember but from say 40 to 37.
And the scale has changed. I've dropped like 4 to 5 lbs.
I bet I've lost muscle in the process of burning fat but i'm ok with that. I rather be leaner and tone at this point.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
At this point im not so concerned about muscle size but more about losing weight and toning up.

Then you need to drop some calories while maintaining your current level of activity.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic