Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Is there any benefit......

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
CJC-1295 with DAC. Look it up ATW, much less frequent injections, better quality of life, better sleep, better skin, better hair, and slowly but surely, increased fat loss and lean muscle gain.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I am one that always pushes the limits and weigh the pros and cons, things I am willing to try are those with short half lives that will clear quickly if I encounter sides. I am very in tune, honest and observant with my body, and so this makes it easy for me to start and stop things. I like HGH, one it has done considerable things for collagen synthesis and regaining my youth in my skin especially in my midsection after yoyo dieting and being heavy my entire life. I should hit 6 months on this come the end of the year, and will have more information about my experience with it. I also find the transition to male liver cells in females etc with extended use very interesting in saving bone health that is associated in females with aging. This has also led me to trying test products on low doses, but I have a higher natural test so the emotional sides of test products are not a problem for me, and I can do more intensity, plus any induced menopause is welcome for me and would be beneficial in my life even with my young age. the only sides I have found is enlarged clitoris in any products I have used.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
ATW, sounds like you're still making some steady progress toward your goals, and to the extent you're not reaching them, you know what you're doing wrong. I'd sit tight for a little while and execute the present plan and see where it takes you. Then you can re-evaluate and see whether AAS might be a good fit. If its a good idea, it'll be a good idea 6 months from now as well.

If you do take the plunge, I do think the var is a good place to start.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
There is no real rebound effect. Most compounds clear at the rate of their half-life to their detection time so its not like you drop it suddenly and there's a big change. The biggest issue w/ any AAS is that you understand the sides - not just the virillization, but also the affects on your cholesterol levels, liver, blood presssure, and also the impact of each particular compound on your overall hormone profile. I know some people feel increased paranoia and anxiety on EQ for example. Others experience headaches and bloody noses on var. Everyone has a different response to different compounds. Its on you to understand the sides before you dive in , and then be responsible in owning the sides and either dealing w/ it or drop the compound. The longer acting esters stay in your system longer and the sides are more aggressive - e.g there's no reason for a woman to be using Test E for example. Test Prop is the much shorter acting Test ester so will clear more quickly.

And the primary thing to understand is that AAS is not a quicky fix or a "diet supplement" - you are altering your hormone profile via self-medication, and as w/ any supplement, the results are only as good as the diet / training / cardio program you have in place as your foundation.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic