Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Is there a supplement you can take to burn fat?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Since I went up on my trt I notice headaches here and there especially while lifting. Is this because the testosterone is higher or hematocrit? I went from 100 mg compounded cream to 150mg.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Since I went up on my trt I notice headaches here and there especially while lifting. Is this because the testosterone is higher or hematocrit? I went from 100 mg compounded cream to 150mg.

There is a slight chance its from hemo levels and higher BP. Unlikely however.
More likely is muscle strain or pull.
Next most likely is from stress and/or sleep issues.

BP headaches are like final phase symptoms usually.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
There is a slight chance its from hemo levels and higher BP. Unlikely however.
More likely is muscle strain or pull.
Next most likely is from stress and/or sleep issues.

BP headaches are like final phase symptoms usually.
Thank you! What's a great exercise to increase neck size fast?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Thank you! What's a great exercise to increase neck size fast?

just like any muscle "fast" growth is relative to time.

Only neck work I do currently is shurgs in the gym. neck bridges at yoga.

There are several sport specific exercises for MMA, Boxing and Football guys. If your not specifically sport training probably just stick with the shurgs as some of the sport specific ones should be taught by a professional to avoid tweeks and such.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
just like any muscle "fast" growth is relative to time.

Only neck work I do currently is shurgs in the gym. neck bridges at yoga.

There are several sport specific exercises for MMA, Boxing and Football guys. If your not specifically sport training probably just stick with the shurgs as some of the sport specific ones should be taught by a professional to avoid tweeks and such.
Thanks. With shrugs do you do heavy less reps or lighter more reps?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Thanks. With shrugs do you do heavy less reps or lighter more reps?

Lighter weight. But I'll still load 8x45s onto hammer shrug so "light" is relative. But I'll go 15-20 reps for 4-5 sets.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Lighter weight. But I'll still load 8x45s onto hammer shrug so "light" is relative. But I'll go 15-20 reps for 4-5 sets.
Funny you just replied lol. I just completed 60 lbs of the shrugs. Did 4 sets.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
I've been bench pressing for 4 months but I still have flab on the sides. I'm other words my chest is formed and I've gained mass on the front portion of that chest but when I press on the sides it's flabby it goes in and out like soft. Do dips take care of this?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
lats?
Behind the neck pull-ups or machine behind the neck pull-downs.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Do the shrugs gms mentioned, but it's important to do core exercises around the neck for best growth. Pull ups, varied grip widths. Seated rows. Use a rubber band also, large gym style of course. Get creative in using it. I can think of a dozen ways alone to strengthen and grow the neck using the band alone.

And at threads beginning, CORRECT diet and CORRECT exercise will tale care of the fat. If you're not burning fat you are not doing those two things correctly.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Jesus. That seems extreme.
not really. You would be amazed at what kind of positions the truckers will help you pull your head into and stretchhhhh and grow that neck. well, they call it a throat, you call it a neck, whatever.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic