Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Is there a supplement you can take to burn fat?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Well kinda. If you somehow managed to spike your insulin all day while staying at a cal def you'd certainly burn LESS fat at least.
But let's say you eat only 1300 cals a day for a week. But those 1300 cals are all snikers or Twinkies. You'd still loose weight because your body needs energy to function above the amount being put it. I'm sure the outlying health consequences of such a thing would be very noticeable however...

Makes sense, GMS!...

I'm wondering if by spiking insulin, while being in an calorie deficit, it would cause more muscle to be burned instead of fat?...I know that when people run insulin they stress being as lean as possible due to the fact that slin is like a shuttle bus, driving not only nutients,protein, ect into the muscle cells, but also fat into the fat cells...Thereby, diet needing to be in check as well...

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
No insulin is extremely anabolic. That's why pros use it in almost scary amounts. Gh and insulin injections are the "secret" elixir of the pros.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
No insulin is extremely anabolic. That's why pros use it in almost scary amounts. Gh and insulin injections are the "secret" elixir of the pros.

Yep, that's what Ive always been told!!!!...You just have to be careful with diet from what I understand, due to slin also shuttling fat into the fat cells if you eat to much while running it....Is that right?....O. not to mention, making sure carbs are right....

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Yep, that's what Ive always been told!!!!...You just have to be careful with diet from what I understand, due to slin also shuttling fat into the fat cells if you eat to much while running it....Is that right?....O. not to mention, making sure carbs are right....

Yea, I won't mess with slin. I don't need it for my goals and it's one of a small handful on my no go list. Slin, t3, t4 (both of the Ts I tried once), dnp ... That's about it.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
For anyone here taking steroids. How is your hematocrit level?

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Yes I have some stuff in pill form it's a combo of clen,yohimbe hcl,t3 stuffs amazing.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Yes I have some stuff in pill form it's a combo of clen,yohimbe hcl,t3 stuffs amazing.

sounds good but careful with t3.

Is L Carnitine good to use?

Carnitine can really help with fat burning when in a calorie deficit. However it has limited oral bio availability so you need to take like 4000-6000 mg per day orally to get an effect. Lots of contest guys inject that shit. Not the same stuff you drink or eat lol you have to buy injection specific stuff.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
sounds good but careful with t3.

Carnitine can really help with fat burning when in a calorie deficit. However it has limited oral bio availability so you need to take like 4000-6000 mg per day orally to get an effect. Lots of contest guys inject that shit. Not the same stuff you drink or eat lol you have to buy injection specific stuff.
I have been taking 2000 mg of the L Carnitine tartate but I don't notice a thing.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Why is it recommend to take L Carnitine with a high carb meal?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Why is it recommend to take L Carnitine with a high carb meal?

It supposed to do something similar to hiit cardio. Cause fat to be released into the blood stream to be burn as a primary for energy to simplify it.

So at a caloric deficit it should prioritize fat as energy thus reducing muscle loss. With out anabolics it's not a super noticeable impact. Over a 2 month cut it will help. If I take it I order the liquid from Amazon it's 3000mg per table spoon. I take 1 in the am before cardio , 1 in the pm.

I use stiff like this n creatin n otc sups if I'm off n trying to achieve something. It's a little help n off aas any little bit helps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic