Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Is there a supplement you can take to burn fat?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Whatsup,

I've got a few off topic questions for gms585, but kinda related...Do you mind if I ask in this thread or would you prefer I start a new one?....
No go ahead. I don't mind at all.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
How do you manage to stay on a say 1800 daily calorie intake and not loose muscle yet loose the weight with healthy food when healthy eating is really low in calories?

Honestly without drugs your going to loose some muscle overall. It's just the nature of natural cut n bulks. It's not that big of a deal because if you do a big hardcore cut n get down real lean. Then bulk slow n smart you can make great physical changes w/o drugs. It just takes little longer. Drugs come in once you get to the edge of your natural limits.

Don't fear loosing a little size n strength now. Once you switch gears to start adding mass you'll be thankful you started that process leaner.

Interesting I get 10 amps for around 180$ here in China. How's that priced compared to where you are ?

Assuming an amp is 10-15iu about average around 6-10x that price. With high risk of getting crap.
Lol

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
Honestly without drugs your going to loose some muscle overall. It's just the nature of natural cut n bulks. It's not that big of a deal because if you do a big hardcore cut n get down real lean. Then bulk slow n smart you can make great physical changes w/o drugs. It just takes little longer. Drugs come in once you get to the edge of your natural limits.

Don't fear loosing a little size n strength now. Once you switch gears to start adding mass you'll be thankful you started that process leaner.

Assuming an amp is 10-15iu about average around 6-10x that price. With high risk of getting crap.
Lol

Oh wow that's crazy !!!

I'm lucky then :)

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
That's a great way and limit junk food. That's probably 90% of the weight loss right there
and beer...

How many calories you need to consume to lose or gain weight is somewhat of an experiment. Equations just get you close but you need to monitor yourself because everyone is different.

And if you consume "too low" of calories for a "longer period" your body will go into starvation mode and lower your metabolism and related hormones in order to preserve your body. Unfortunately recovering from metabolic slowdown/damage is not as easy as just eating more food again... Its a more complex and long term process.

Last edited:
W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
and beer...

How many calories you need to consume to lose or gain weight is somewhat of an experiment. Equations just get you close but you need to monitor yourself because everyone is different.

And if you consume "too low" of calories for a "longer period" your body will go into starvation mode and lower your metabolism and related hormones in order to preserve your body. Unfortunately recovering from metabolic slowdown/damage is not as easy as just eating more food again... Its a more complex and long term process.
I'm a beer drinker. I usually drink a six pack over the weekend. Is beer really bad for the gut?

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
I'm a beer drinker. I usually drink a six pack over the weekend. Is beer really bad for the gut?
I dont drink much beer anymore but have gone wine way instead.. Honestly speaking I think there should be space for everything... I think its a matter of balance. I enjoy life way too much to cut out there little pleasures of life like a glass of wine, a beer or just some candy doing the weekend. I think a beer will add around 200 calories or a 20 min run :) so 6 of those is 1200 calories.. Not too shabby !

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
I know what you mean. My wife has been trying for me to drink wine instead. I do drink it here and there but I like beer better.
I've switched to Michelob Ultra and that's 95 calories and 2.6 grams of carbs. Much better then the average beer I think.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
There's lots of articles, blogs, Youtubes, etc on alcohol consumption and exercise. Basically, when it comes to building muscle and losing weight there is no positive to it. But in moderation, if that's your thing, go for it. Quality of life is important too.

There's also the argument of what to drink. Liquor with water or diet soda. Wine. Beer. You can find someone promoting any of them for bodybuilders. Again, moderation.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Few questions here:...Anyone feel free to give your 2 cents....

1. Once one reaches their leaness that they are shooting for, what is a good plan for clean bulking?...Is there anyway to stop fat gain from occuring, besides using drugs?...

2. Is there anyway to stimulate the hpta system to maximize hormorne output without using drugs or test boosters?...From what I understand, in older people, the glands are calcifying which is causing decreased production of hormones....Is there a way to de-calcifiy them?...

3. I forgot the other question, have to get back on it....Sorry...

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
ha, remembered.....

3. How can one reduce the fat cells?....

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Good questions.

1) diet n traing, diet n training. So if your maintenance calorie intake is say 1800 calories per day. You'll want to adjust your daily to around 2000-2200 depending on how much of a "hard gainer" you are. You'll want to focus on getting 1.5 - 2 grams of protein per lb of lean body mass. This should equal like 1/2 your calories for the day at least. Then whatever calories are left should be divided 60-75% fat. The rest carbs.
In addition keep weight training intensity high. I can't stress this enough. IMO this is one of the most misunderstood things about training and juicing. Ever notice some guys will cycle n barely loose any thing after and even keep getting bigger faster then before their cycle? Why? IMO juice can and often will make you reach whole new levels of intensity in the gym. If you keep those new higher intensity levels post cycle. You'll keep gaining. Intensity is one of the big X factors in traing IMO.
Also if you tend to get flabby easily while in caloric surplus add more cardio. I get fat easy easy easy. So I try to always do fasted AM cardio. I do less when I bulk n more when I cut. I think fasted AM cardio is great and effective. Not everyone agrees but try it and see how you like it.

2) yes.
Stay lean. The leaner you are the better normally for hormone activity.
Lift heavy and often. Many scientific studies have linked intense (there it is again) weight training to higher test levels in men and women.
Get 8hrs of sleep every night. This helps test production and gh production.
Clean healthy diet with a good amount of healthy fats. Clean eating is often linked with better hormone activity. Also diets rich in healthy fats also is linked with higher test production.
Get laid often. Regular sexual activity spikes test production. Men who have sex more often are linked to having higher test levels. Theres speculation this is a chicken and egg thing... but hey its sex. Fuck it we all want it anyhow.

3) this is a tough one to answer. There's allot of debate on this. I would just focus on keeping the cells depleted of fat stores for now. It's the time tested easier solution.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic