Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Is there a supplement you can take to burn fat?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
What's best to shape and tighten the pecs. I've been benching.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
not really. You would be amazed at what kind of positions the truckers will help you pull your head into and stretchhhhh and grow that neck. well, they call it a throat, you call it a neck, whatever.

This made me laugh out loud while laying in bed. My wife is like who the fuck are u texting with lol. Classic.

S

sjfit10

Feb 6, 2017
For weight loss has anyone on here tried lipodrene?

Last edited by a moderator:
W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
How come am I getting a pressure headache when I lift? It is on the back of my head and radiates to front.
I donated blood yesterday and my hematocrit was 46 and BP 115/70.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
How come am I getting a pressure headache when I lift? It is on the back of my head and radiates to front.

Muscle issue likely.
Possibly trap pull.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Are you hydrating/hydrated?...

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Are you hydrating/hydrated?...
Well I drink at least 32 oz of water not counting the milk for my protein powder. I know about the hydration but this never happened before like this.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
What's the fix just lift lighter for awhile?

If its a trap pull there are specific daily stretched that can help. However, there are other muscles it could be. Stretching, heating, going easy on that muscle are the easiest fixes.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
If its a trap pull there are specific daily stretched that can help. However, there are other muscles it could be. Stretching, heating, going easy on that muscle are the easiest fixes.

Yep...Try massaging your neck muscles when this occurs...Not traps, but the ones that connect your neck to the base of skull...I get tension headaches when they are tight....Of course, like GMS pointed out, massage traps as well...Also keep in mind, with high protein intake, you need more water than you think...And not to mention, working out usally makes you loose water...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Well I drink at least 32 oz of water not counting the milk for my protein powder. I know about the hydration but this never happened before like this.
32oz a day or preworkout? You should try drinking 3x per day at least that if you are working out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic