Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Is the HGH/slin stack really the holy grail of bodybuilding?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
180.4 after hams/glutes/calves. 10 iu.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
183.6 10iu nothing interesting to add.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
185.6 3 fold came up 10% bf but it is way off. I am at least 15%. Fat gain has been significant. Not totally slin's fault. My diet is off right now. Had a calzone for dinner last night.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
On a positive note, I've added almost 1/2 inch to my arms. They are about 1/16th under 16" cold. Remember, I'm 5'5 tall.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
180.2 10iu.

Final thoughts on this protocol...

For only running this for one month I would say the gain was pretty good. The insulin fills you up quickly and for someone who is used to running low carb, you will notice an instant weight gain of arprox 10 lbs. After the first week gains will continue at a slower rate and will fluctuate largely likely due to water and glycogen. The side effects of gh (water retention in the limbs and numbness) wore off towards the end of the month. Lethargy was never consistant but did show up from time to time. I like the T4 better than T3. T3 flattened me out and made me feel small. T4 makes me sweat just a bit after it kicks in but after that its unnoticable.

I can't say how much of an impact the gh had. The results here were similar to insulin alone. If money is a factor then gh may not be worth it. I'm sure in the long run gh has its benefits but I didn't notice and major difference using gh with slin.

Overall I am happy and it kept me motivated during the start of my cruise. I even gained while comming off a bunch of other compounds.

I'm going to try this again in november when I'm ready to blast. It will be something like 800-1000 test with (600-800 deca, or 500-700 tren).
I love Deca but I have never bulked on tren and I'm curious to try it.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Excellent post, Drag, thanks. The letting people know part would be problematic. My wife is OK w/ me running cycles, but if I asked her to keep an eye on me and explained I was using insulin, it would be problematic. She would ask "why is it important that someone keep an eye on you and call 911?" "Well I could go into diabetic shock, sweetie."

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
It helped my win 2 NPC National Qualifiers. What achievements have you earned w/ your logic and science?

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Sad: "Awesome compilation of parroted advice that every newbie grows up learning. GiantSlayer is no spring chicken, so while your advice is appreciated, you may need to come with some better material that's backed by logic and science."

At first I did not realize that this thread was about slin, but nonetheless, SADs' rudeness was uncalled for. Also, you are not going to find a lot of "Science" in regards to slin use for bodybuilders. The danger of such a study would be too great to overcome ethical issues.

I may of missed it, but how much T4 are you taking, giant? I do have quite a bit of experience using T3. It is very important to titrate carefully when getting off. If someone were using 4 tabs (100 mg's) then they would need to reduce dosages over 10 plus days.

T3 is an awesome fat burner, but if you are not running gear it will gobble up muscle as well as fat.

Also, Giant: Have you considered NPP? I like it a lot more then deca, and you won't have deca dick for months after cycle.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sad: "Awesome compilation of parroted advice that every newbie grows up learning. GiantSlayer is no spring chicken, so while your advice is appreciated, you may need to come with some better material that's backed by logic and science."

At first I did not realize that this thread was about slin, but nonetheless, SADs' rudeness was uncalled for. Also, you are not going to find a lot of "Science" in regards to slin use for bodybuilders. The danger of such a study would be too great to overcome ethical issues.

I may of missed it, but how much T4 are you taking, giant? I do have quite a bit of experience using T3. It is very important to titrate carefully when getting off. If someone were using 4 tabs (100 mg's) then they would need to reduce dosages over 10 plus days.

T3 is an awesome fat burner, but if you are not running gear it will gobble up muscle as well as fat.

Also, Giant: Have you considered NPP? I like it a lot more then deca, and you won't have deca dick for months after cycle.

T3 is dosed in micrograms

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

I see. Your posts are informative, but it has some condescension in them with assuming the guys here don't know much. For instance, GS is well aware he needs to reduce his dosing of T4 when he's ready to come off. I think you mean well, and your intentions are certainly not ill willed, so I don't fault you for trying to help. Sometimes we can't assume that certain knowledge is implied because they might end up with a shortage of info and even create a dangerous situation.

Regardless, many of us here are also thick headed. For instance, I will give you a heads up. I don't like to be told how to eat, unless I ask. haha! I have my diet down well, and I Have some unorthodox methods that I know work (IF and IIFYM), but people will tell me it's not optimal or that it's not good, and I tell them as politely as possible to **** off. lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic