H

hawaiiguy50

May 18, 2014
Has anyone heard of steroids - usa.org?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
have not heard . . . . my instincts say this is one of those places Google, scammers, beginners, and LE might go to ?

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Outta curiosity I google'd 'em. NOTHIN bout jeiws or pep's???..

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
huh? I googled "steroids-usa" without the org, this was the first thing that came up, above a list of other places google knows. If "jeiws" is "juice," their "categories" list, left side, front page, had a list of things that looked like juice to me. Whether or not they ARE juice, I don't know. Just uncomfortable with the presentation and the credit card option. Just my instincts, maybe I'm wrong.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yep, this sounds like it was written by A1 GI Joe American, not by someone looking for search engine hits.....

Buy steroids online with credit cards. Buy steroids US ( USA ) online. Steroids for sale UNITED STATES. Steroids Wholesale US. Place for for US, Europe customers where they can buy steroids.Buy steroids USA, Steroids for sale USA online. We focus only on US, European people and we offer 100 % delivery to USA, Europe ! We guarantee 100 % success of delivery to United States, Europe ! Steroids aimed only for USA and EU people, the best online support, fast shipping, the best success rate of delivery. Are you from US, EU and looking for steroids shop online where to buy steroids safely ? Our site is only for US, EU people because of long term experience with shipping to US. Best steroids online! Why is the shipping to USA, EU such a successful? We're in this business for a long years and currently USA, EU were the best countreis to ship to, no problems, delivery guaranteed so customers always got their order and they could track orders all the time. This experience caused that we made site only for USA customers. WE SHIP 100 % GUARANTEED DELIVERY TO ALL USA STATES ( Alabama, Alaska ,Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia,Hawaii, Idaho, llinois, Indiana, Iowa ,Kansas ,Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine Maryland ,Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota ,Mississippi ,Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina ,South Dakota ,Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont ,Virginia ,Washingto,n West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
" how can I trust you that you're a legit, real steroids online site " ? Well, most of our customer first test us by smaller order so they can see we're real and legit. This is the best way to show you that we're really real, legit and solid team that CARE about you. Tags: Deca Durabolin, Testosterone Enanthate Galenika, Testosterone propionate, Cypionate, Trenbolone Acetate, Trenbolone Enanthate, Winstrol Depot, Winstrol Tablets, Primobolan Depot, Stanozolol, Masteron, Equiposie, Boldenone, Clenbuterol, T3. Legit gear for USA customers, buy steroids online in USA easily and safely. We're from center of Europe and that's why we can proudly offer you 100 % sucess delivery. Buy steroids online. Steroids for sale online from a leading online pharmacy offering ancillary drugs, bulking, cutting drugs.
We can offer you a wide range of anabolic supplements like growth hormone, Winstrol, Sustanon, Anavar, Proviron, Testosterone Propionate, and many others. Discretion is guaranteed. All the information you provide is stored on an encrypted sever and we don't share that information anyone from outside of our company. As mentioned previously, we offer only high quality anabolic steroids from reliable manufacturers and suppliers. There is no minimum order required, so you can place a small order just to test our service.
Best online pharmaceutical shop which provide only Genuine Anabolic Steroids and only from leading retailers such as British Dragon, Galenika, Genesis, Hubei China, Body Research, March, GE TM labs, Balkan Pharmaceuticals, Organon, Shering, British Dispensary Thailand, and many more.
Only on US-STEROIDS.com you will benefit of a very wide choice of genuine anabolic steroids such as Deca Durabolin, Primobolan, Testosterone, Winstrol, Dianabol, Growth Hormone, and everything else.
We also provide a big variety of pharmaceutical products which are divided in categories, everything for an easy ordering method.
UPDATE :

We have decided to open shipping for this countries : Italy, Germany, Spain, UK, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Hosted on a US domestic server....

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Sign me up, Im in.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic