Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Is Jin funny?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thank you all for wasting 10 minutes of my life reading all this. I found it entertaining and confusing all at the same time. SOOOOOOOoooooo the OP started this thread to say he's a better troll or he's a better comedian? Can someone please clear that up for me. I will say when Jin first came on I thought WTF this guy is as looney as they come but his posts are actually pretty funny. What I find funny is they are sometimes so off topic it makes you do a double take and say WTF, again.

Rizzo, I don't think you are funny at all but again I don't think you have been trying to be funny... or have you? Og shit if you have you do need to work on new material. I normally do not get into these little high school drama spats but I am bored and I can't find my walker so I am stuck in front of my PC so I am answering. What I do see Mr. Rizzo is you seem to nitpick a lot and/or you ask a question and then when one of the very knowledgeable member's answers your question you come back at them like they don't know what they are talking about.

I've been on this earth for over 50 years and one thing has always worked for me is if I don't like someone I just don't interact with them which I would suggest for you because it seems Jin gets under your skin and you are hoping others will be on your side about it.

We all find different things funny. Relax, enjoy and live life you're only here for a very short time.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
You seem to be mistaken sir. I havent had a question in 19 years. This thread is more of a poll. Questions have answers. And I already have all of them. Polls are for sharing opinions. Hope that clears things up.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Damn then you are very smart because I consider myself smarter than the average bear and I still have questions now and again. So are you on here just to troll? Seems like maybe you should find a more productive hobby.

I get it, you were making a joke. Oh-oh I get it now. Sorry I missed it because it wasn't funny.

And.............. Jin for the win!

Reactions: Jin
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
dont-feed-the-trolls-7351248.png

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
You seem to be mistaken sir. I havent had a question in 19 years. This thread is more of a poll. Questions have answers. And I already have all of them. Polls are for sharing opinions. Hope that clears things up.

Mediocre.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
I guess the olive branch fell into the rapids.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I guess the olive branch fell into the rapids.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I can’t handle the suspense and it’s bedtime here. Don’t keep me waiting Frank. I know you have a lot to teach me.

I didn’t even know about the colored font.

People hated me before you came along. I’m in your debt and at your service.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Good night Frank. I’m giving my wife my phone so I won’t be tempted to see what/if you’ve written during my 3-4 nightly pee sessions.

That gives you at least 7 hours.

I was pretty impressed with your formatting on the last post; it’s a low bar.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
I feel I need to clarify something here. I have been getting non stops PMs since posting this. I never said I knew everything. I simply said I don't have any questions the past 19 years. That doesn't mean I know everything learn to fucking read if that was your take away. I know the answers to everything I know. And I know everything I will ever need to know. Any questions I don't care to ask are do to indifference. I don't have that question.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Why Frank, WHY?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic