Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Is Jin funny?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
The one thing that is funny about Jin is that he is wasting his time on your ass...lol ohhh uhhhmmm I guess I was as well:p:oops:
Cheers
I am out on this show kiddos;)

nota bene

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
Big difference between motherfucker and mother fucker and between faggot and level 1 faggot.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
Honestly, I am nearly appalled that a self-proclaimed master troll could be oblivious to the subtle wordsmithing employed there. Maybe I don't know enough and Japanese is your first language and a little gets lost in the translation, or maybe your trolling hasn't included advanced forums and underground news groups and you are simply overstating your troll status. Ill take the blame here for taking you at your word as an unknown entity. That said let it be known that while JIn is quick to point out ill-perceived insults, he fails to mention the olive branch I offered him in chat the other day to which he declined the foundation of a truce.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Honestly, I am nearly appalled that a self-proclaimed master troll could be oblivious to the subtle wordsmithing employed there. Maybe I don't know enough and Japanese is your first language and a little gets lost in the translation, or maybe your trolling hasn't included advanced forums and underground news groups and you are simply overstating your troll status. Ill take the blame here for taking you at your word as an unknown entity. That said let it be known that while JIn is quick to point out ill-perceived insults, he fails to mention the olive branch I offered him in chat the other day to which he declined the foundation of a truce.
I told you this isn’t my home board. I am not one to decline an olive branch. If you are being sincere that you offered, then I accept.

Trolling should always be fun. Have fun Frank.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Big difference between motherfucker and mother fucker and between faggot and level 1 faggot.
You were astute in your observations that English is not my first language. Not even my second or third. I am a polyglot, currently studying Mongolian, but I digress.

While trolling is a Universal language (you may call me sensei), I will not claim mastery over you in regards to your native tongue.

After much searching I couldn’t find any documented difference between “motherfucker” and “mother fucker”. And I am still unsure of what “level 1 faggot” means. Can you elucidate?

I can teach you some mandarin, Cantonese, Mongolian, Japanese, Thai, Hungarian, Spanish or Russian as a trade. If you just need to know basic phrases you can add Finnish, Catalon and Swahili to that list.

Cheers, Jerky.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
I too know several languages. Cao ni ma != Cao ma

See what i'm saying?

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Is Level One the Top Dog? Or do you start at Level One and have to work your way up? LOL

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
"you think these cocks will hold us?" best line from the jerky boys movie....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic