Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Is Jin funny?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
If a tree falls in the forest, and it seems like nobody is there to hear it ..... maybe the tree will just go away?

Reactions: Jin
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@Jin sucks balls, I am still waiting in my Hibiki 21 in the mail, not funny waiting at all. I'll settle for a Yamazaki 21, but he hasn't pulled the trigger in that either, WTF guy.

@Frank Rizzo you gonna get a tattoo of the continent of Africa on your forehead bro....

Reactions: Jin
F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
PRO TIP: A master troll NEVER takes the bait.

Wow man. You are really owning me as you said in the chat box.
Least I remind you that you felt the need to engage me in all this. I came in here minding my own business and you stood up to announce your status and attack my contributions. If anyone is targeting it aint me.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Wow man. You are really owning me as you said in the chat box.
Least I remind you that you felt the need to engage me in all this. I came in here minding my own business and you stood up to announce your status and attack my contributions. If anyone is targeting it aint me.
As a White Racist guy from Philly I am now officially offended you chose Frank Rizzo as your screen name.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
As a White Racist guy from Philly I am now officially offended you chose Frank Rizzo as your screen name.

This "line" or whatever it is doesnt even fit into the context of what you quoted. Its like you formulated that brilliant line and were waiting to jam out down our throats first chance and you got impatient and used it on any post.

Also not even sure where the user name fits into either side of that either since Jerky Boys are a NYC thing. But I'll give you the benefit of that doubt that you must have South Philly implied and Frank Rizzo being Italian makes some sort of span into that?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Does anyone think Jin is funny?
He seems to be trying to position himself as the forum's top comedic talent and is trying really hard to make sure I know that
But hes just telling me how funny he is, and how unfunny I am, to achieve this...as opposed to actually being funny.
Yes. He's top dog.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
This "line" or whatever it is doesnt even fit into the context of what you quoted. Its like you formulated that brilliant line and were waiting to jam out down our throats first chance and you got impatient and used it on any post.

Also not even sure where the user name fits into either side of that either since Jerky Boys are a NYC thing. But I'll give you the benefit of that doubt that you must have South Philly implied and Frank Rizzo being Italian makes some sort of span into that?
I like turtles.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
Well im convinced

clap.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic