Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Is Jim Harbaugh leaving San Francisco?

DanButcher

DanButcher

Sep 9, 2010
It sure as hell looks like the Front office and Jim Harbaugh have some serious and irreconcilable differences. More information and shit slinging comes out everyday, makes no sense the 49er's would try to trade a head coach that has been nothing but a winner.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Its the media trying to drum up a story. Harbaugh is not leaving, front office would be stupid to let that happen. I read one report Harbaugh and management had different views on paying players, like Boldin who just re-signed yesterday for 2 years 12$ million,9$ million guaranteed. Harbaugh is telling them they have to spend money to get and keep role players.

You are starting to hear stories about Kaepernick who wants to get paid, paid like Jay Cutler and Tony Romo. Imo Kaep deserves it, he has done more in 2 1/2 years than those two other clowns combined. Pay the man.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
No, he's signed til 2015

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
All denials aside, Jim seems unhappy. He gained about 50lbs over the last year. Maybe he's on a dirty bulker...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
His wife said 'No way'' to Cleveland, so I would take that to mean she has enjoyed Cali's Beautiful weather, lack of snowstorms and freezes and will not be returning East anytime soon. They have been here quite awhile him being at Stanford and all.
Where did you hear he gained 50 lbs? He doesn't look like it to me

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
What makes you think he is unhappy?

I dont really know. I associate that sort of eating behavior with some psychological issue. I could be reading too much into it.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
even if he is hard to get along with you don't fire a guy with his resume

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
even if he is hard to get along with you don't fire a guy with his resume

Yea, kinda hard to argue with 3 NFC Championship and 1 SuperBowl in his short stay here

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic