Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Is it really worth it?

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Do you guys think 3iu per day (or lower) even over time ends up being worth it? Back I the day, 3-4 of. Original hgh and a few others really showed , most without this ugly water pouch on my sides, lower back and go course belly. The "magic" was quicker and stronger. Almost always disapointed. Maybe the new Gold tops due to their reported clean numbers.
All replays please, I'mreally thinking hard. Cash tighter than in the past. Prices were SO much better then!
Thanks,
Sd

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
3 IU rhGH daily x 7 days per week might be worth it with combined use of aromatizing androgen (e.g., Test, Deca, EQ, MENT, Dbol) or with Tren (to replace circulating GH & raise IGF-I due to the decline in GH secretory burst mass induced by Tren) AND if older. Otherwise, a waste of money.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
I wouldn’t go lower then 2iu ever. 3iu should be good. Obviously hgh is a long term commitment so if money is an issue there are other compounds that can work as well and are cheaper.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I always felt it is age dependent. If you are in your 20's or 30's it might not be worth it, but as you age lower dose GH works well. I have used 1 - 1.5 iu of norditropin every day while on just TRT and it worked great.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic