Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Is it OK to run Var while running Sust, EQ & Deca?

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
I've been in the gym for 3 years now, 5 days or more per week.

Running
1.5cc sust
1.5cc EQ
.5 Deca

I'm interested in thoughts if it's okay to throw Var in for cutting for the summer and if so what would be your suggested dosages! I have 300- 20mg Var

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I don't see anything that indicates it would be a contraindication. Your dosing seems pretty conservative/moderate, so adding var doesn't add anything that makes me think it will be over the top.

Just a suggestion though. You might get more bang for your buck and less over all side effects by increasing your test dose than you will from adding var.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't see what var has to do with cutting. Already running 3 compounds and want to add a 4th?

While your doses are low, in fact too low IMO, when I see this many compounds in a cycle for a guy who isn't a competitive body builder I start to wonder what the diet and training looks like.

In the end though it's var and really not a big deal.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I dont think you will notice much off of 20mg of var, amd I feel your other dosing os good enough to get realistic gains.
My self Eqy is shiot and susty is excellent and I understand the reasoning behind the low dosing of deca.
Go with what you have until it no longer is giving results IMO.

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
Thanks Fellas much appreciated !
I was at 1cc of Deca but my penis and wife started not too like it so much ! lol slowly worked my way down until the problems stopped which sucked b/c the gains slowed as well!

Ps. going to run

80mg/Day week 1
100mg/day weeks 2-8

Does this sound about right?

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
I don't see what var has to do with cutting. Already running 3 compounds and want to add a 4th?

While your doses are low, in fact too low IMO, when I see this many compounds in a cycle for a guy who isn't a competitive body builder I start to wonder what the diet and training looks like.

In the end though it's var and really not a big deal.

Ps. This is my second cycle and I'm seeing serious results which were much better on 1cc Deca but side effects weren't worth it. Diets not what it could be but to second what you said I'm not competing nor plan too. I just love the kick and 3 years into I can't see my self stopping! I love it... don't want to post pictures up but if I showed you guys before and after I think it's been really impressed with the results! Thanks again for the help!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I was at 1cc of Deca but my penis and wife started not too like it so much ! lol slowly worked my way down until the problems stopped which sucked b/c the gains slowed as well!

Ps. going to run

80mg/Day week 1
100mg/day weeks 2-8

I recommend you start conservative at first, and see how your body reacts. How about 60mg per day for 8 weeks.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Ps. going to run

80mg/Day week 1
100mg/day weeks 2-8

No need to taper doses.

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
I don't see anything that indicates it would be a contraindication. Your dosing seems pretty conservative/moderate, so adding var doesn't add anything that makes me think it will be over the top.

Just a suggestion though. You might get more bang for your buck and less over all side effects by increasing your test dose than you will from adding var.

Hey Shortz, you think the dosages moderate? Those pins are 2x a week?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
As stated above we are assuming actual dosing based upon what is most common with the compounds you have.

You dont need MORE of anything if you are using what we all presume you have at the level you have stated to us.
More is NOT better using, training, eating properly will net the best results especially in the long run.
When you are old like me you will be happy to have been sane and stayed with this game forever as opposed to beat the shit out of your body with tons of drugs for a few years and be unhappy with where you are and quit training altogether and become one more fat slob middle aged statistic..lol

try the var at 40mg per day and see where you go no more than 60 per day no tapering needed on either end.
train your ass off and eat healthy
Cheers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic