Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Is it a waste of gear to up doses on a diet?

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
Going into week six of my diet with great results so far. Losing about 2lbs of fat per week without any T3 or clen.

Running things simple, like I always do: 500mg test E, some turinabol, and Yellow Haze. Don't care about any bloat (of which I have very little anyway) since this is not for the stage. Just want to see if I can get down to sub-6%, which I've never done. Definitely should get there in another 3-4 weeks if the fat loss doesn't slow down. My vascularity is already off the charts. As always, this is being done as one phase in my 7-8 month long annual cycle.

My question: I have lost almost no LBM this time, and was mulling over adding in another 200-400mg of test for the final stages of the diet to see if not only can I maintain, but add LBM at the end here. Or will all the cardio/workouts/low carbs make it a waste of AAS?

Southpaw

Southpaw

Sep 23, 2010
Waste!! When dieting your body is in a calorie deficit, the only thing AAS is going to do is block Cortisol to spare muscle. How much AAS do you need to do that? Not much!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i would only up the dose if u feel your body is not reponding ....dw

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
i would only up the dose if u feel your body is not reponding ....dw

Exactly, if you're still getting good pumps in the gym and gaining strength, the AAS are likely still working their magic. I wouldn't up the test dose too high because of bloating though, unless you are running an AI.

T

Triax

Sep 23, 2010
Waste imho.Good job on what you have accomplished so far.I usually cut back to tren, masteron, var at the end of my cutting cycles.Don't need a ton.Just trying to maintain.A lot more about cardio and diet at that point.Now if you are 5'8 and 250+ that is probably a different story.

T

Triax

Sep 23, 2010
The other thing is if you are seeing good results...why change things up?I think that is the biggest mistake most of us make at times.Things will be going along as planned but then we put to much second thought into it and mess everything up.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This is a cool old thread the board dug up. I don't believe its a waste. I believe in nutrient timing and glycemic load. If you eat the right things at the right time you should be able to add some LBM while still getting leaner. Genetics will play a role in your ability to do so.

Besides, an extra 200-400 mg a week is what? One 10 ml vile? Please, that's a fart in the wind.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Waste!! When dieting your body is in a calorie deficit, the only thing AAS is going to do is block Cortisol to spare muscle. How much AAS do you need to do that? Not much!

I've got to second this. 200mgs Test and 400mgs Primo or Masteron or Tren are more than enough to maintain your LBM unless you're freaky big.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic