Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Is 6 weeks off test enanthate enough to clear the system?

W

wallygator

Oct 22, 2010
i've been off for about 6 weeks, lost muscle size, gained a lot of ball size, night/morning erections came back since a week ago (dick was quite dead for a few weeks)

does this mean my natural test is back.?

is 6 weeks even enough for the gear to leave the body?

i was using 250mg test e per week

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Bloodwork is truly the only way to see where your levels are.

Sometimes throughout AAS usage, we aren't cognizant of the sides that are going on in our body. Just because we don't "feel" the sides, doesn't mean they aren't occurring. Go get some bloodwork done and that'll trump any other response that someone gives you here or in your network.

Bull

Bull

Aug 28, 2011
For one think how old are u? Usually in my experience of 10 years of bodybuilding.
Six weeks of test use you should be fine but next time you need to do PCT A week after your last shot. That way you won't have the side effects that you felt this time
Using nolvadex while on cycle this will keep you from having side effects in the bedroom.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wat.....

Wut.....

?

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
Bloodwork is truly the only way to see where your levels are.

Sometimes throughout AAS usage, we aren't cognizant of the sides that are going on in our body. Just because we don't "feel" the sides, doesn't mean they aren't occurring. Go get some bloodwork done and that'll trump any other response that someone gives you here or in your network.

I agree with you fully

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Who knows about your natural test without bloodwork, but after 6 weeks I believe the exogenous test has all been used up.

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
6 weeks is more than likely not long enough to recover. Personally, I'd suggest waiting at least another 6 weeks before deciding to go get your blood work done.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic