Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Ironbound reporting for duty

I

Ironbound

Jun 29, 2017
Hey there,

I am greeting you from Amsterdam, I only recently got back into lifting two months ago after seriously neglecting myself for twelve years (due to a bad relationship that also ended 2 months ago). I am 34 y/o and 6.2 tall, and I was 264 lbs when I started lifting two months ago. I am now down to 238 and slowly but surely
starting to chisel away the neglect and replace it with hard work, sweat, guts and discipline.

I am very serious about lifting and want to encompass this lifestyle for the rest of my life. I have decided to employ a fairly strict regime with nutrition and also kicked alcohol, sugar, bad fats and now I only really drink water and tea and the occasional 0% milk with my protein shakes.

Happy to be here and hoping to expand on my knowledge so that I can become the best I can be, and perhaps even helping others as well in the future.

I am concurrently also keeping a journal and hoping that I can make a great documentation of this interesting roller coaster of a ride

Cheers,

Ironbound

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome! Sounds like you're off to a running start.

I

Ironbound

Jun 29, 2017
Welcome! Sounds like you're off to a running start.

Thanks! The trick is not too run too hard at the start though otherwise this marathon will turn into a 100 meter sprint real fast ;) I have to reign myself in from time to time!

I

Ironbound

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks all for the welcome, it's much appreciated

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic