Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Iron Rebel discount code

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
My sis got me the iron rebel outlaw wrist wraps and I ordered myself their outlaw knee wraps. Got a card in the packages for a 30% off discount code to be used in the next 30days.

So if you plan ok ordering any Iron Rebel gear in the next 30days use discount code "THANKYOU" for 30% off at checkout.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
That's good money! I have their Rhino wrist wraps and love them. Almost 4 years of use on em and they're still holding on strong. And I cast my shit tight.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
That's good money! I have their Rhino wrist wraps and love them. Almost 4 years of use on em and they're still holding on strong. And I cast my shit tight.

These are my first pair of knee wraps but I've used POB's wraps before and I think he has the Inzer true blacks. I have the Inzer true black wrist wraps but those fukkers are so short, 12in I believe, so I wanted something a little longer.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Haven't tried their wraps. Do they have something thick like the Titan Golds? I'm digging those at the moment but I have some money coming in and could always buy some to put away and use in a lil bit.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Haven't tried their wraps. Do they have something thick like the Titan Golds? I'm digging those at the moment but I have some money coming in and could always buy some to put away and use in a lil bit.

The only other wraps I've used were POB's and his are the Inzer true blacks I think (for now I'm competing in raw classic so no wraps in competition) so take what I say with a grain of salt lol. Here is Iron rebel's comparison chart comparing their different brands, the outlaws seem to be their thickest ones

image.jpg

I most likely will try them out tomorrow so I'll let you know how I like them. For reference, I squat narrow stance and more high bar than anything.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Has anyone tried the outlaws? Thinking of picking up a pair.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Has anyone tried the outlaws? Thinking of picking up a pair.

I know Porky made a post a while back saying his team found Iron Rebels to be the best wrap for a raw squatter but he didn't specify which ones.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The only other wraps I've used were POB's and his are the Inzer true blacks I think (for now I'm competing in raw classic so no wraps in competition) so take what I say with a grain of salt lol. Here is Iron rebel's comparison chart comparing their different brands, the outlaws seem to be their thickest ones

image.jpg

I most likely will try them out tomorrow so I'll let you know how I like them. For reference, I squat narrow stance and more high bar than anything.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those were the ones I was looking at. I'm a medium stance, low bar squatter and I like to squat fast in the decent to take advantage of the stretch reflex. The write up for the outlaws seemed to fit me best.

Definitely let me know how you like them. Did you pick up the 24" or the 36" wrist wraps? I've moved up to 24" and they've been a big help. I used to use 19's and they weren't quite long enough.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Those were the ones I was looking at. I'm a medium stance, low bar squatter and I like to squat fast in the decent to take advantage of the stretch reflex. The write up for the outlaws seemed to fit me best.

Definitely let me know how you like them. Did you pick up the 24" or the 36" wrist wraps? I've moved up to 24" and they've been a big help. I used to use 19's and they weren't quite long enough.

Will do.

I got the 24in wrist wraps but my bench sucks. My sister had initially gotten me 36in lifting large wrist wraps but they were too long for me so she returned them and got the 24in IR Outlaws.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic