"Iron Addict" Wesley Silveira Passes Away

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Here is a note from the IA forum....

Iron Addict aka Wesley Silveira has passed
From Ironaddicts Forum

It is with much sadness that we have to inform you that our beloved Wesley passed away on Saturday 9/11/2010. The circumstances of his death will remain private and we ask you to respect the family's wishes. Iron Addict's will continue in honor of Wesley; however we will be shutting the board down for a time of reflection and to honor his memory. You will see a memorial page when trying to access the site. We will return in a few days.

The Admin and Mod Staff of Iron Addict's

RIP brother...

Here is a little info on Wesley for those who didn't know who he was...

"Wesley Silveira—better known as “Iron Addict”—is a National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)-certified personal trainer who has been training people for a living for over 12 years. He is the owner of IronAddicts.com, A weight training, fitness, and fat loss internet forum that at the time of this writing receives between 150,000-200,000 unique readers per month. He is also part owner of RedPoint Fitness, a diet and training software application unique in the fitness and weight training industry. RedPoint Fitness gives subscribers customized diet and training routines in an easy-to-use format.

His clientele roster consists of 100+ trainees at any one time, and in his career he has trained thousands of people from all walks of life and with a wide range of goals. His clients range from Joe and Jane average, who just want to lose a few pounds and tone up a little, to competitive bodybuilders and powerlifters with extreme muscle mass and elite-level lifts.

He has also moderated over 20 different weight training and fitness related forums over the years. Due to the recognition of his knowledge and insight into diet and training he was given dedicated sections on seven different Internet forums that were sections solely dedicated to his diet and training philosophies."

Last edited by a moderator:
PozzSka

PozzSka

Sep 15, 2010
Whoa! That is unexpected. I'm a member over there, too. Sorry to hear that. My condolences to all.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I read that yesterday sorry too read about him my thoughts are with his family

D

DragonRider

Sep 17, 2010
Long time member over there. Even though you never meet in person, they feel like losing family all the same.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I didn't know the guy. But it's always sad when a bro passes. Rest in peace man.

Slic.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
His death came as a shock. I.A. and I talked through PM's, he helped me with my diet and all. He was an important member of the community.
My prayers go to his family and friends.

D

daman

Members
Sep 19, 2010
wow alot of people leaving us way too soon these days

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic