Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Iris Kyle wins her record 9th Ms. Olympia title

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Iris Kyle - Wins #9 which no one has done - male or female.

jsdi83.jpg

2pyam4x.jpg

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Damn, look at her calves !!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Yes Iris Kyle is the best ever but I still prefer the old school female bb.iris looks more streamlined this year but spot on with conditioning maybe some of the male bb can take a leaf out of her book.some of the guys at the Olympia looked f$cked this year

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Yes she is the best ever but I still prefer the old school female bb.iris looks more streamlined this year but spot on with conditioning maybe some of the male bb can take a leaf out of her book.some of the guys at the Olympia looked f$cked this year

Yea. Why is it that almost all the women always come dialed in. Yet with the men it's usually hit or miss.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Yea. Why is it that almost all the women always come dialed in. Yet with the men it's usually hit or miss.

Generally they stay closer to their contest weight year round . I've said it before but I learnt more from talking to the female competitors in the sport than the guys .

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012

Exactly Steve kuklo looked like a glazed donut and Brendon curry looked like he just started his mr o diet.why compete if your going to come in horrible condition.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I would prefer to train with iris one thing for sure you will come in shape with her as your prep coach

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic